Well with the finish date of October, it's still probably doable and I'll probably drop them when I get them as they don't have to be finished at that time, just good for poll pictures. I want to grow 'em more than winning anyway. I'll have a journal no matter what either way.

Well with the finish date of October, it's still probably doable and I'll probably drop them when I get them as they don't have to be finished at that time, just good for poll pictures. I want to grow 'em more than winning anyway. I'll have a journal no matter what either way.

Yeah, there's still time.

In the meantime, I've been dropping a number of photo plants to go outside guerilla style.
My CBD beans are up and healthy -- two DP Charlotte's Angel CBD and a SS Sweet Pure CBD.
Also dropped a number of Sannies' photo plants, but they're still not sprouting....
So going with some of my old Safari F2 sati-dom beans that I just discovered in the fridge......

Haven't got around to a new grow journal yet, too much in the garden, cos I've got basil, mints, rosemary, coriander all in soil and a bunch of lettuce in my DWC unit....

Haha!

Maybe I jinxed it all when I said that Hairy will be harvesting when we're dropping the beanz.......

Your fault!! (screaming and pointing) :crying:

Yeah, there's still time.

In the meantime, I've been dropping a number of photo plants to go outside guerilla style.
My CBD beans are up and healthy -- two DP Charlotte's Angel CBD and a SS Sweet Pure CBD.
Also dropped a number of Sannies' photo plants, but they're still not sprouting....
So going with some of my old Safari F2 sati-dom beans that I just discovered in the fridge......

Haven't got around to a new grow journal yet, too much in the garden, cos I've got basil, mints, rosemary, coriander all in soil and a bunch of lettuce in my DWC unit....

No seeds today, I'll message LBH tomorrow? I just don't want seeds showing up after he sends new ones, you know, Murphy's Law and all. But it is odd the time it has taken yet no letter from customs.

I want to drop some seeds too, but I know I'll overdo it unless I cull some. Thinking about dropping some old Hindu Kush see if they sprout, or some White Widow and look for a keeper. Need to keep some space open too.

Sounds like you got a busy garden going, I love plants of all kinds, I still need to get my tomatoes into bigger pots outside ASAP.

I'm dropping a number of other beans now, wanting to get something going soon to catch up with the CBD photos.
Have dropped all the Sannies Jack and Killing Fields,
some of my Mandala F2 sati-dom phenos and their half-siblings the afghan-indica-dom phenos,
plus something marked "T" on the vial, which I think is a random auto mother X Mandala F2 father.
I'm trying to go through my journals here to work out what the auto mother may be, and if the father is sati- or afghani-indica.

* Edit: father should have been an afghani / indica dom Safari F2.
* Edit 2: "T" is for Top Tao, some freebie autos I got. But... they were the most pathetic little things when I grew them, super fast but tiny small. Should be F1, with a nice purple father.

Will check the post again in a few more days.........

Last edited:
Sounds like you got a busy garden going, I love plants of all kinds, I still need to get my tomatoes into bigger pots outside ASAP.

Just about to put my lettuces into the DWC.
My mints are all up and my coriander too, which surprised me because they are old seeds.
Keeping all my seeds for the whole garden in the fridge these days, works well!

I'm dropping a number of other beans now, wanting to get something going soon to catch up with the CBD photos.
Have dropped all the Sannies Jack and Killing Fields,
some of my Mandala F2 sati-dom phenos and their half-siblings the afghan-indica-dom phenos,
plus something marked "T" on the vial, which I think is a random auto mother X Mandala F2 father.
I'm trying to go through my journals here to work out what the auto mother may be, and if the father is sati- or afghani-indica.

* Edit: father should have been an afghani / indica dom Safari F2.
* Edit 2: "T" is for Top Tao, some freebie autos I got. But... they were the most pathetic little things when I grew them, super fast but tiny small. Should be F1, with a nice purple father.

Will check the post again in a few more days.........

Sounds like some very interesting things you have going on in your garden Maria!

Just about to put my lettuces into the DWC.
My mints are all up and my coriander too, which surprised me because they are old seeds.
Keeping all my seeds for the whole garden in the fridge these days, works well!

Interesting you mention that, I just decided to germ the last of some Hindu Kush seeds that are ten years old, and they popped! I'll put them in Rapid Rooters tomorrow if the radicles appear to be vigorous enough. They have been in the fridge for a decade.

Btw, will tag @Mossy to see you think we should get more seeds sent out or wait still?

Your fault!! (screaming and pointing) :crying:

No seeds today, I'll message LBH tomorrow? I just don't want seeds showing up after he sends new ones, you know, Murphy's Law and all. But it is odd the time it has taken yet no letter from customs.

I want to drop some seeds too, but I know I'll overdo it unless I cull some. Thinking about dropping some old Hindu Kush see if they sprout, or some White Widow and look for a keeper. Need to keep some space open too.

I had a package of seeds never arive and I never received a letter either. I wonder if it gets caught on the other side of the pond they may not send a letter to us over here.

I had a package of seeds never arive and I never received a letter either. I wonder if it gets caught on the other side of the pond they may not send a letter to us over here.

Interesting, I wonder if theft happens too as it travels through the system? Guess anything is possible with the mail.

Back