:coffee2: Hello. Pal :toke:, it is on the list of duties to be completed today :thumbsup: they all very healthy , I am potting two on to bigger pots , one of which is a experiment and last I looked they not sexed ,so lots of thinking to be done and pictures to take , now where is that grinder :smoking:

IMG_20190528_135649.jpg
IMG_20190528_135510.jpg
IMG_20190528_135405.jpg
IMG_20190528_131159.jpg
IMG_20190528_131147.jpg
IMG_20190528_131126.jpg
IMG_20190528_125833.jpg
IMG_20190528_120851.jpg

Beans have not come through at the post office.
I'm asking LBH for a package number for them to check.

Possibly intercepted, but at least if that has happened seems like no other trouble....

Mine have not arrived yet either Maria, and so far I have had a lot of seeds come through and never an issue with customs (knock on wood)!
If you manage to get a tracking number please let me know, and I will ask him too. Last order of seeds from another breeder took over 3 weeks to get here, so I am still hoping!

I mentioned in the general thread, but will do so here too. Damn those are hearty, vigorous plants! I am enjoying your progress Hairy :smoking:

Mine have not arrived yet either Maria, and so far I have had a lot of seeds come through and never an issue with customs (knock on wood)!
If you manage to get a tracking number please let me know, and I will ask him too. Last order of seeds from another breeder took over 3 weeks to get here, so I am still hoping!

Okay, that's good news then. I'm going to go back and check again in a few days to a week.
It's just that I was expecting another package, too, so when both didn't show I tended to think of the worst...

Okay, that's good news then. I'm going to go back and check again in a few days to a week.
It's just that I was expecting another package, too, so when both didn't show I tended to think of the worst...

I decided to message him as well, knowing Murphy's Law it means the seeds will show up right away! (I am hoping). :woohoo1:
When they do I'll let you know so you can check your mail since it will be a few days before you do.

I decided to message him as well, knowing Murphy's Law it means the seeds will show up right away! (I am hoping). :woohoo1:
When they do I'll let you know so you can check your mail since it will be a few days before you do.
Cool. Was just thinking to ask when your's were posted out.
If it was just a few days before mine, then there's hope!

Cool. Was just thinking to ask when your's were posted out.
If it was just a few days before mine, then there's hope!

He posted on April 23 that he had sent them, were yours similar?

Back