I missed 2 from the vault no letters either

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Well crap, those aholes at customs. :finger:

What makes it even more annoying, is that I have a grow license, and on top of it it's now legal here in Canada. BUT you are supposed to get your clones or beans from government sources. But guess what? Nothing is available! Even if it were OK to get seeds, customs does whatever they want it's like it's a separate country. I have had so many headaches just crossing the border, run into some real cheeseheads at more than one crossing. So I'm a bit biased :crying:

I am chatting to Mossy now and will see if she wants Maria and I to get a resend on the beans. Maybe I'll have them delivered to a different addy now too just in case.

DAMN! Just got the confiscation letter in the mail, guess that's that for that. Not sure about getting seeds sent here, if I'm on a list now...

Well crap, those aholes at customs. :finger:

What makes it even more annoying, is that I have a grow license, and on top of it it's now legal here in Canada. BUT you are supposed to get your clones or beans from government sources. But guess what? Nothing is available! Even if it were OK to get seeds, customs does whatever they want it's like it's a separate country. I have had so many headaches just crossing the border, run into some real cheeseheads at more than one crossing. So I'm a bit biased :crying:

I am chatting to Mossy now and will see if she wants Maria and I to get a resend on the beans. Maybe I'll have them delivered to a different addy now too just in case.

Crazy situation. I'm 110% for legalization, but in situations like that, I could myself being more than a little in the shadow zone....

DAMN! Just got the confiscation letter in the mail, guess that's that for that. Not sure about getting seeds sent here, if I'm on a list now...

Damn!

Sorry to hear

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Sorry to hear it, too, sista.
About a "list", that's what I am thinking may have happened to me.
Had two orders around the same time, maybe one got caught, then then checked everything else after, and caught the second.

I don't know about sending notifications here, this country is damn strict!

Thanks, I will get a hold of LBH, and do what I should have done before and get a post box this week.

I'm about to do one last check, though not much hope....

Then it's straight into asking for another send out, maybe more stealth (willing to pay, it's worth it), to another address...

Crazy situation. I'm 110% for legalization, but in situations like that, I could myself being more than a little in the shadow zone....

Damn!

Sorry to hear it, too, sista.
About a "list", that's what I am thinking may have happened to me.
Had two orders around the same time, maybe one got caught, then then checked everything else after, and caught the second.

I don't know about sending notifications here, this country is damn strict!

I'm about to do one last check, though not much hope....

Then it's straight into asking for another send out, maybe more stealth (willing to pay, it's worth it), to another address...

Thanks for the condolences, please let me know when you contact him as I will do the same and offer the same, and get the PO box set up Monday.

You know, I have made a lot of seeds orders and had stuff sent and no trouble.

As for "legalization" don't get me started on the BS I've seen and talked to others about. It's great, but a lot needs to happen and change. Too much to go on about in here and not the right place for it! Onward next week :oops1:

@RivetGrrl -- check you PM box.

Another country very dear to me is getting ready for legalization.
Lots and lots of discussion about what the details will be.
Lucky can learn from other places, like Canada, Colorado, Cali, Portugal,
but they will probably come up with their own unique solution.
May try to move back there if things go through well.

@RivetGrrl -- check you PM box.

Another country very dear to me is getting ready for legalization.
Lots and lots of discussion about what the details will be.
Lucky can learn from other places, like Canada, Colorado, Cali, Portugal,
but they will probably come up with their own unique solution.
May try to move back there if things go through well.

Legalization is wonderful, don't get me wrong, it just needs to be done right. But it is so new we can expect a lot of bumps along the way just gotta roll with it.

Back