Dutch Passion KonopCH Blue auto mazar and Auto night queen

Reaction score
This time standard autopot 100% coco grow under DIY 285W COBs in a 80x80 cm tent. Never really used all those watts.

I reuse coco --> some good flush with tap water and we start again. Not bothering with removing roots either.

Personal best is combo: Critical+ 2.0 and White widow XXL, both from Dinafem, both autos of course. 370g dry from 140W COBs, so around 2.65 GPW. Without CO2.
Still growing Auto glueberry O.G. and White crack, maybe this grow will be better, we'll see in 40 days.

I'll veg 25-30 days with 50W CREE CXB3590 COB, and this is the cheapest option for veg. I don't even have exhaust or clip fan in there. So let it be 50W for the first 25-30 days. Then I'll move plants under SCROG net in a bigger tent, under bigger light.

@DutchPassionTony welcome!

:pop: im in :smokeit:

Day 7. ANQ on the left, BAM on the right.
Both seedlings looks little deformed, maybe they're mutants. Anyway, we'll see in couple of days. I had some troubles with their posture, too long stems because I had them at the floor (too weak light). They dropped couple of times, now I support them with wire. I think with roots is everything okay and I didn't damage them.

Probably ate him one day when he went to feed them lol. Hope all is good

Back