Old Reviews KIS Organics water only soil

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
Was bouncing about as per usual and ran across this.ive seen it before but not sure if it was here or other walk abouts lol but looks like a nice soil. anyone ever use it??experiences? :smoke:

http://www.kisfarm.com/shop-2/classes/organic-soil-mix/

[h=2]Product Description[/h]Please visit www.kisorganics.com to view our full product line or visit us in the store for more options.
KIS Organic Soil Mix is a revolutionary water-only soil mix for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are 100% organic and natural (minerals). No need to worry about burning your plants either, just plant and water until harvest! Get rid of all your bottled nutrients, and forget about confusing and expensive trips to the hydro shop or garden center. This soil mix has all the beneficial biology, nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for up to 6 months. Comprised of Alaskan Peat Moss, Oly Mountain Fish Compost, and medium and large pumice, it will allow for adequate drainage and aeration and just requires periodic watering (no nutrients needed).
Advantages of our soil mix:
1. We use lab and microscope tested compost and peat to ensure good biological activity.
2. We inoculate our soil mix with additional microorganisms to further increase microbial life and nutrient cycling.
3. No risk of burning your plant, just plant and go!
4. No need for further nutrients or fertilizer, saving you tons of money! (though please contact us if you would like an advanced schedule to fully maximize plant growth with some minimal plant specific inputs)
5. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
6. Can be re-used over and over again, with only small amendments between cycles.
7. Not packed until ordered so it stays fresh. Shipped in breathable bags for optimal aerobic airflow.
8. Can be used indoors or outdoors, though keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don’t want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing!
9. Due to high shipping costs, we now also offer our nutrient pack and also our mineral mix for making your own soil. See the related products below for more information.
Ingredients:
Alaska Peat Moss, KIS Microbe Catalyst, Volcanic Pumice, Gaia Green Canadian Glacial Rock Dust, Cascade Minerals Basalt, Calphos Soft Rock Phosphate, Pacific Pearl Oyster Shell Powder, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Acadian Kelp Meal, Ahimsa Organics Neem Cake, Organic Fish Meal, Organic Feather Meal, Organic Steamed Bone Meal, Natural Calcite, Ag Lime, Mycorrhiza*, and Benefical Microbes.
*Not to be considered as a full mycorrhizal application, a separate inoculation of the proper mycorrhiza is recommended, depending on your plant.

it prolly can,.its geared for photos most likely or general rounded gardening but with a few gallons to thin it with a plug or tiering of the seedling id think yoou'd be ok. or close to it anywho..:Sharing One:

that kind soil is obviously a layer type system which works for autos and photos alike but imho layers lack outside photos.just like spikes..lol auots dont need that and layers arent as effective.lmao!I love the marketing write up though.all the stuff youll EVER need n this n that,laughable imo.that said though,if you worked it with a thinning agent such as coir,or spag peat n the like since im certain the PH wont remain stable for too long with a water only so back it up with a small handful of prilled lime pellets and (assuming thats a smaller concentrated bag) add that to roughly a 30-45% strength depending for autos.checking for drainage but id think its prolly a very cheap and solid option to start with,with a few fairly simple and cheap items it can prolly be used very effectively ,yet its bre blended organic(short of having a full materials list) soil enrichment and Im not 100% on this but i doubt its a living active soil as is. just a guess but..lol but a good product assuming it is stable n so forth.go for it dude!!

yeah that bums me out man, i wished i could move over there and have three separate recipes waiting in the wings.id clean frigin house with pre ready cheap bags of tlo made soil for autos for 15 Bucks US..Pick up only lmfao!! yall arcoss the way man will have something before long id imagine unless its a materials bullcrap hassle thingy thing.:Sharing One:

I feel organics as a whole in this country is a big unknown amongst the general public. Even non canna, the products available for organic gardening are very thin. When ever I go to a garden centre or hydro store, no one has the first clue about organic products, never mind stock any. I can't for the life of me figure out why this is. I went to a garden centre in this town a few weeks ago, this place has been here for almost 50 years, real old school boys run it, my Grandpa used to go there when he was alive. I told them I'm looking for organic products as I'm growing veg and the like, they basically said "why would you want to grow organic, it's too expensive" then in a sarcastic tone "ooooh because it tastes better?" and laughed.

I'm wondering if it's something to do with import/export issues. Saying that, Biobizz are a Dutch company and their soil is available all over the world....hmmmm.:dunno:

mann i LOVE them good ole boys who say that shit lmfao!! cheaper,duude ive put more than a few people in their place telling them and basically inviting them to have a constant grow with me, for a year, constantly recycling their soils with work combined. 200 bucks US i could get a recipe totally complete cooked with tote and a few mellow store bought amendments. while theyre buying nutes and constantly using enzymes n so forth.ill out last them three times over per batch without cycling or feeding the soil flat out.now recycling its an unwinnable solution man.they CANT WIN so its not cheaper..?lmfao!! its sustainable and better and healthier.

and Im certain it could be done even cheaper if you took the time and got simpler materials from local sources n things. I have to buy from garden centers n things.Im somewhat limited but nonetheless its totally doable alll day long man.lol

yeah its gotta be that bio bizz is generally a lighter blended soil than a fully worked soil though so maybe the harder materials has something to do with it..i really dunno. sucks though..:Sharing One:

its easier..?for who?lmfao the plant..?you?! lmfao!!! hmmm water n a small plop n a shake lol sooo hard im tellin ya.that shaking reallly does it in for ya every time lmfao!!:Haha:"AFN smoke out"

Back