briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I would like to introduce you to a new vendor to AFN! Kindsoil. They are a company that supports and makes soil, for the growing community. They are based out of Michigan, USA. This product is so simple to use. Here is their link to their web site and please do give them a look, if you are wanting a product that is easy to use!

http://www.kindsoil.com/

Kind Soil Allows your plant to feed as it chooses, drink fresh clean water as it chooses, all while never experiencing burns or growth issues from chemical feeding. Kind Soil Produces large dense flowers soaked in trichromes. When our system is setup as designed it gives the plant a “clean water zone”, which is the base media area of your grow container. This area allows the roots to get clean water every time you moisten the media. Should the plant choose to uptake just water it can do so without having to uptake nutrients/food. The Kind Soil area is where your rooting system sits and feeds as your plant chooses to.
The plants are never up-taking or being force-fed nutrients they do not require or will not use. Your plants eat as they choose, stopping chemical burn or overfeeding issues. Your plant will always have the nutrients it needs and the ability to drink fresh clean water as it requires.

We recommend Root Trapper II grow pots for the absolute best grow results. The Root Trapper II pots not only allow the soil to properly breath they aid in leeching less humidity than fabric pots, they give added insulation to your root zone and they do not leak all over when you water like basic fabric pots do.

There's no extra nutrients, additives or extra boosters you will need with our system! Everything your medical grow will need from vegetative start to harvest day is in Kind Soil.

Our only obligation is to you the grower! We want provide the best, cheapest and simplest product your money can buy, all without ever compromising your flowers quality and production.

Our system brings out flavors, smells and potency you never knew your plant had!

For more soil information and our Q&A section visit our:
Information page

26c00fa272505ccecdb173983c0ed6b5

4a30680bdefad36da41d0e31b2c91cf0

Every month we choose a
"BEST IN GROW"
photo from Kind Soil grow pictures submitted monthly to us. The winner receives $30.00 off their next order.
To enter your Kind Soil ONLY grow photos
CLICK HERE
THIS MONTHS GROW WINNER:

Rob

Mixed genetics

15 gallon grows with 12b. Kind Soil

#kindsoil

61be2e60290f45ee07e26314cde22d1e

b9bca3f01bac097b7f0d74ad471bcc3b

Purchase directly with us @ Shop.Kindsoil.Com

71509fa141284b3618be7a4f1fb04eee

• 277c6ae6c8b9f472ddf6aa792c312a58

WE ARE FIRM BELIEVERS IN GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND ALWAYS HAVING YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

We are available daily by phone for any questions and we are even willing to make local visits if your located in Michigan.

Do not hesitate to contact us!

KINDSOIL@YAHOO.COM

0c62f32d209d92f5c595a5a44487b892

kind Soil "Hot Soil" © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

AddThis Sharing

It is a great product I have two grow journals in my sig using this soil and a few others under my belt. If anyone decides to try it and has any questions please tag me in your post I will be happy to help with any questions. It is truely a very easy product and it works great.

Last edited:
Hi dee High Kind Soils ^_^

Is there a representative on the boards yet? I really like some of the information you guys have on your site and would like to bring it over here (and credit you for it of course)

Would that be okay??

Blue

:d5:

Hi dee High Kind Soils ^_^

Is there a representative on the boards yet? I really like some of the information you guys have on your site and would like to bring it over here (and credit you for it of course)

Would that be okay??

Blue

:d5:
Yes there is @Kindsoil is here

HELLO AUTOFLOWER.NET FAMILY! i just want to first thank all the staff/members that are currently doing grow journals on our soil. I am always available to answer any question or concerns anyone may have about Kind soil and how the system works. We also are always available to growers that use our product, if you ever feel like your having issues with our soil or your grows when using kind soil, our direct contact information is available on our website. We also have grow photos and Q&A section that answers a lot of questions that may arise. Again thank you all for your time!!

sounds really good and seems like a no brainer
your absolutely right it sounds like a no brainer... and it is.. HOWEVER you wouldn't believe how difficult it can be at times for some growers that don't have a solid grasp on basic growing. my best and favorite example is a guy who was PH adjusting plain water with advanced nutrients PH down.. He was using almost one full teaspoon per 5 gallon bucket. For anyone who isn't familiar with advanced PH- or + its some of the strongest on the market and generally one drop will swing a full 1-1.5 points in a bucket of plain water. Anyway he was feeding that super acidic water for weeks after planting, the plants fried .. but after he contacted me we figured it out and had him change things he went from the first picture you see below to the second picture 14 days later to the final pic which was about 2 weeks into flower. The little 90% dead plants came back to a full hearty harvest for him.

Acid fed plants
IMG_8389.jpeg

14 days later just plain water that was 6.8
IMG_8572.jpeg

2 weeks into flower
IMG_8433.jpeg

So yes its very simple as long as you know your waters ph .. just being in a safe PH range is all that matters theres people that have a 8.3 water PH which is way to high for soils to buffer and it has negative effects with uptake. in those cases you not only need to know you have a high water PH but you need to properly adjust it.

realistically in those odd PH ranges like very alkaline id suggest just obtaining a different water source if possible but thats not always an option. so in those cases we recommend PH adjusting the water with earth juice crystals (not liquid acids like the guy did above) to at least get the water PH to neutral or slightly acidic. Fortunately most growers have water PH levels that range from 6.5-7.0 which is fine.

your absolutely right it sounds like a no brainer... and it is.. HOWEVER you wouldn't believe how difficult it can be at times for some growers that don't have a solid grasp on basic growing. my best and favorite example is a guy who was PH adjusting plain water with advanced nutrients PH down.. He was using almost one full teaspoon per 5 gallon bucket. For anyone who isn't familiar with advanced PH- or + its some of the strongest on the market and generally one drop will swing a full 1-1.5 points in a bucket of plain water. Anyway he was feeding that super acidic water for weeks after planting, the plants fried .. but after he contacted me we figured it out and had him change things he went from the first picture you see below to the second picture 14 days later to the final pic which was about 2 weeks into flower. The little 90% dead plants came back to a full hearty harvest for him.

Acid fed plants
View attachment 563254

14 days later just plain water that was 6.8
View attachment 563255

2 weeks into flower
View attachment 563256

So yes its very simple as long as you know your waters ph .. just being in a safe PH range is all that matters theres people that have a 8.3 water PH which is way to high for soils to buffer and it has negative effects with uptake. in those cases you not only need to know you have a high water PH but you need to properly adjust it.

realistically in those odd PH ranges like very alkaline id suggest just obtaining a different water source if possible but thats not always an option. so in those cases we recommend PH adjusting the water with earth juice crystals (not liquid acids like the guy did above) to at least get the water PH to neutral or slightly acidic. Fortunately most growers have water PH levels that range from 6.5-7.0 which is fine.
Thank you for posting bud love the info

Back