Outdoor Kc brains - kc 45

I just sent this email to Herbie's:

I found this on your site: http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/kc-brains-kc45-seeds-2968

Since when did KC Brains breed an atuoflower? There is no mention of them on his website.

Well, I bought my KC brains 45 from herbies, and they were number 1 under the top 10 autoflowering strains for weeks. And packaging from herbies says KC Brains 45 auto regular. If they are indeed not an autoflowering variety...I'll be annoyed.

As for the kcbrains website... Its not exactly a work of art, and likely suffers from lack of updates, there is no mention of KC 45 at all.

Well, I bought my KC brains 45 from herbies, and they were number 1 under the top 10 autoflowering strains for weeks. And packaging from herbies says KC Brains 45 auto regular. If they are indeed not an autoflowering variety...I'll be annoyed.

As for the kcbrains website... Its not exactly a work of art, and likely suffers from lack of updates, there is no mention of KC 45 at all.

Your quite right! I'm just trying to get information on these. I'm very happy with my KC White, and I'd try his autoflowers. But, KC was scammed a while back, someone selling crap seeds using his name. I had some northern lights that were suppose to be KC's and they grew out looking like they'd been bred in the sewers with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....They were so mutated I chopped and destroyed them!

I have six kc45 seedlings stretching in soil at the moment. I've been told they are f1, which makes sense, as very few have reported them autoing while most don't. I wanted to cross a male kc45 with a photo landrace to make an auto hybrid. I will now first breed the kc down to true auto f3 before using it as an auto pollen donor. F3 will take some time, though, as it is quite a long flowering strain..

Back