Outdoor Kc brains - kc 45

Cool I'm in! Was so tempted to buy these seeds off herbies :Sharing One:Good luck absinthe

i am going to use this vegetable sack instead of pot. it is made from jute fibers. somethink like a smartpot. the price for this one is 1 euro! price for smart pot is 9 euro. is a bit bigger from 5 gal/20 litre. i will use soil from a local flower shop.

Attachments

• 20140605_125251.jpg
    20140605_125251.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 122
I actually have 10 of these seeds from my last order. Be interested to see how they go and at what age they sex too.

uploadfromtaptalk1402000120780.jpg9 seeds germinated, so 90% is very good! I transplanted them tonight. I gave them about 20 litter/ 5 gal of soil with 10% extra zeolite. Tap Water 500 ml each.

10 regular seeds, on wet cotton. Starting today.

Hey nice to see a KC grow! I'll be following this one!

:Sharing One:

- - - Updated - - -

i am going to use this vegetable sack instead of pot. it is made from jute fibers. somethink like a smartpot. the price for this one is 1 euro! price for smart pot is 9 euro. is a bit bigger from 5 gal/20 litre. i will use soil from a local flower shop.

Just hope it doesn't rot before your grow is done...lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Just hope it doesn't rot before your grow is done...lol!

How are they doing? I am about to start these too!

I dropped a couple of these seeds in some soil after the 'female' of my fem seed production project went and died on me. Don't know much about soil myself so i'll probably watch what you do closely to get an idea of what i should do...otherwise it'll just be a bit of tap water here and there and hope for the best.

Back