Fast Buds Jupiters Three Leaf Gorilla Glue

Jupiter

Passion takes you where hard work can't.
Reaction score
IMG_0980.JPG
Popped a few gorilla glue beans and one of them is a three leaf clover so I felt the need to share. Hopefully something special happens. They're going to be grown in roots organic soil underneath Citizen COB LED's. I might introduce a different light and if I do I will update accordingly.

IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG

So my lucky clover seems to have a partner. Of the three seeds, two of them are three leaf gorillas. The one in the middle is a regular seedling. It's going to be very interesting to see if three secondary leaves come out next. I'm super excited to see where this goes. Gotta love mother nature. These girls are 8 days old.

Grown out so many anomalies always awesome,funny thing nature doesn't always view it as a mistake and gives excellent results,I keep dafreaks around gotta soft heart for mutations.

Grown out so many anomalies always awesome,funny thing nature doesn't always view it as a mistake and gives excellent results,I keep dafreaks around gotta soft heart for mutations.
I hear ya. They always make a comeback in the end. I never seen a three leaf seedling so it ought to be interesting.

I'm subbing up, I'm just popping a Gorilla Glue. Hope she turns out whorled like yours. I've had this before on photo plants, but never on an auto. Too bad you can't clone an auto, you would have great mother plants.:drool::pop:
Anything special happen because I actually have two?
IMG_0042.JPG
IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_0094.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG

Ok the girls are 15 days old today. The crazy three leaf gorillas are actually splitting into a set of three leaves instead of the normal two. You can see the difference between pics 1 & 2. It's very interesting and this is why I love nature. I can't wait to see how the next set of leaves grow and what path the plants take. Besides that I'm just watering them every few days and I'll probably give them a microbial tea this week. These are growing underneath my diy kind k3. Hopefully I can get these girls a little more perky ;)

Very cool bro, that's got to be extremely rare getting more than one three leaf plant in same grow... Interested to see how these turn out, good luck with them.
I just finished a Gorilla Glue myself, it's some knockout smoke... here's a preview of what's to come ;)

Very cool bro, that's got to be extremely rare getting more than one three leaf plant in same grow... Interested to see how these turn out, good luck with them.
I just finished a Gorilla Glue myself, it's some knockout smoke... here's a preview of what's to come ;)
Yeah I'm excited to see how they turn out . Those nuggets look delicious. I can't wait !

Back