Mephisto Genetics June 7th US Store Drop

Now it's "Site doesn't work properly when cookies aren't enabled"

I'm not blocking cookies <shrug>

and "Seeds" is gone from the header if you log back in now, with the 7th June Opening/maintenance page coming up.

and "Seeds" is gone from the header if you log back in now, with the 7th June Opening/maintenance page coming up.

I’ve been ordering every (open) week because I believe that they will eventually stop their direct-sales. This week just reinforces that they just can’t keep doing this. Damn. What a disappointment (though good for my bank account…definitely don’t NEED more seeds….).

There is no excuse for the lack of communication. I understand the "all hands on deck" nature of trying to fix a problem in real time, but I'm doubting that @stan_mephisto is an IT guy (correct me if I'm wrong) who is busy working on the servers, but I would assume that as their public contact he has access to information.

I'm unemployed, I can literally sit here all day, but I shouldn't have to, especially if they have no intention of running this sale today.

Are you signed in?

On Reddit:

Dear MephHeads, we are sorry but due to technical difficulties with the webpage, we had to close the US store. We will soon release a new statement, as we are currently trying to figure out what has happened after a successful opening in the WW, UK and CA store.
We are really sorry, your devoted Mephisto Team.”

Back