Mephisto Genetics June 7th US Store Drop

Are you signed in?
Yep! The black type on white page background "Seeds" up top is gone, though can access selections from other open page or through the drop down.

Is what shows up.

Still nothing going in to cart when choosing a pack, though "ADDING" appears in the radio bar when clicked.

On Reddit:

Dear MephHeads, we are sorry but due to technical difficulties with the webpage, we had to close the US store. We will soon release a new statement, as we are currently trying to figure out what has happened after a successful opening in the WW, UK and CA store.
We are really sorry, your devoted Mephisto Team.”
Thank you for sharing that. When signed in I was still getting the seed pages for today's sale, I could choose the packs but nothing was sticking in the cart much like in the minutes before they open. No telling how long I would have kept trying.

In the past few weeks I've picked up some HubbaBubbaHaze and Forgotten Cookies, all great seeds I wanted. But CQ is sort of my Holy Grail, so if I thought it was possible to get some if I kept trying, I probably would have.

So thanks again for letting us know. :peace:

So I am not sour about this because I know this is last thing they wanted to happen. It was a very unpleasant 90 minutes. It wouldn't stop me from trying again, but I went to NASB and picked up a pack of Kings Kush from Greenhouse Seeds, a pack of Roadkill autos from Gas Reaper Genetics, a pack of Snow-G autos from Twenty20 Mendocino and a pack of Twizzlers autos. also from Twenty20. So my seed money is spent, got some new stuff to look forward to. Maybe next Monday I can get my Skywalker and Cosmic Queen. I did go to some other vendors and found 3 packs of Skywalker and even some Northern Haze I never saw anywhere else but in the end I will save my Mepthisto money for Mephisto and wait for their next opening.

Such a shame everyone refuses to go 3rd party and support banks that ACTUALLY service your needs just because if you get lucky you can save a few bucks from Mephisto's 3 minute sales. Harvest Mutual just had a 20% off Memorial Day weekend on the 9 strains they had.

Such a shame everyone refuses to go 3rd party and support banks that ACTUALLY service your needs just because if you get lucky you can save a few bucks from Mephisto's 3 minute sales. Harvest Mutual just had a 20% off Memorial Day weekend on the 9 strains they had.

Everyone does have that option for sure.
It's not about the money for me...it's the hunt and I prefer buying direct and getting the stickers/freebies.
I've enough in my seed bank to last as well so I'm not hurting for seeds...just trying to nab interesting genetics that I don't know anyone personally growing.

When there is a strain I really want then I will get from anyone. I really wanted the Creme de la Chem and it wasn't coming up on release and ended up getting from DC Seed Exchange. I missed the Pink Panama on that Monday and got me a 7 pack from Harvest Mutual. If any of their suppliers had Cosmic Queen in stock I would have bought it from them. The Skywalker was a throw in strain for me but not the one I was after. I often prefer to get directly from the source when I can. Not just for the cool cross freebies they give and the extras in each pack you get when ordering direct, but the fact that have 3 packs is big to me. I had to get 7 packs of the strains I got 3rd party.

I just bought from Treestars for the first time last week. Got 5 new (to me) strains. Definitely prefer the extras and the freebies, but also prefer to give the breeder all my money (I believe Stan said they sell to banks for half price). Pros and cons to both, for sure.

I just bought from Treestars for the first time last week. Got 5 new (to me) strains. Definitely prefer the extras and the freebies, but also prefer to give the breeder all my money (I believe Stan said they sell to banks for half price). Pros and cons to both, for sure.
Well, it's not like today is the 1st "sale" that has gone wrong. Seedbank the seeds are guaranteed if available. Golden rule. Get what you pay for. If people REALLY wanted the seeds they wouldn't hesitate to go to the bank.

If anyone happens to see Cosmic Queen at a seed bank in the US that takes CC, I'd appreciate a heads up

If anyone happens to see Cosmic Queen at a seed bank in the US that takes CC, I'd appreciate a heads up
I'm not sure if it'll make it. It's been requested for quite some time now and I'll bet it's limited for direct because they can only make limited stock at this point. You should keep an eye out for Daz as well, as he sells CQ since he did the initial work on it.

Back