Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks:pass: took this lady down yesterday (stone99 v5)
IMG_0979.JPG

That's bad ass :pass: I've only seen that a handful of times... That curly leaf... Buds on nodes are so cool lol the uneven nodes... Very unique! Hope it's a girl!!
I thought that's normal i have 3 with that stagger on nodes

Has anyone ever heard of or tried spraying plants with hydrogen peroxide as a mold mitigator or deterrent? Some guy in a store told me he knows people who dip their entire plants in a 3% dilution after harvest.

Has anyone ever heard of or tried spraying plants with hydrogen peroxide as a mold mitigator or deterrent? Some guy in a store told me he knows people who dip their entire plants in a 3% dilution after harvest.
Personally I would never dip or wash a plant that I just spent three months growing. Just my opinion, Dude.

I was told to do this to wash off any mold or rot but got me thinking would it wash off trichs or not I'm not sure the guy told me but I can't remember if he said where he heard it from it makes some sense to get rid of mold or critters but I'm a newb

Here’s a link to another group who already had this discussion I guess. As well as a video with Jorge Cervantes explaining the process and his observations using the technique.
https://www.marijuanagrowing.com/sh...id-of-powdery-mildew-video-by-Jorge-Cervantes

Just seemed interesting, I try to stay as chem free as possible, and once peroxide degrades is just creates oxygen and water. I might try it on one cola this harvest.

ust seemed interesting, I try to stay as chem free as possible, and once peroxide degrades is just creates oxygen and water. I might try it on one cola this harvest.
Are you having issues with powdery mildew? I think Jorge recommends this technique to save buds that have PM. Kind of a "last ditch effort" to save otherwise ruined weed. If that is the case, go for it. Again, this is just like, my opinion, man:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back