Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @Frankthetank . Just waiting on the thundershowers. Some gorgeous v5 . Sampled some scissor by chance?
Haha...we must live fairly close...I'm also waiting on the storm...outside plants are in the kitchen. Nah...I wear gloves when I trim...no scissor for me. Hell...maybe I'm doing it wrong.:crying::crying:

8AD61E7A-4378-4621-9701-1251707F904A.jpeg
Haha...we must live fairly close...I'm also waiting on the storm...outside plants are in the kitchen. Nah...I wear gloves when I trim...no scissor for me. Hell...maybe I'm doing it wrong.:crying::crying:
Yup, moved the porch girls into the screened area. Unfortunately, it was after the big girl had 3 gallons of water. Pretty comical scene. Next summer I’ll start them later( less veg time) Here’s look at the “portable” MoB

View attachment 1077444
Yup, moved the porch girls into the screened area. Unfortunately, it was after the big girl had 3 gallons of water. Pretty comical scene. Next summer I’ll start them later( less veg time) Here’s look at the “portable” MoB
Thats what I need...a screen porch!

I did that last storm...both ladies got totally swamped...dumped out the saucers and didn't feed them for a week..lol. Luckily it was hot right after that and they recovered nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back