Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you having issues with powdery mildew? I think Jorge recommends this technique to save buds that have PM. Kind of a "last ditch effort" to save otherwise ruined weed. If that is the case, go for it. Again, this is just like, my opinion, man:smoking:
Not yet this year, but often on my broad leaved veggies by the fall. That’s why I was more curious about mitigation, and possible salvage.
He actually thought that it preserved terpines in a healthy crop after harvest as well, I can just dig around for some folks who have actually tried it and talk to them. Just figured I’d ask, there’s a lot of experience here :):greenthumb:

Not yet this year, but often on my broad leaved veggies by the fall. That’s why I was more curious about mitigation, and possible salvage.
He actually thought that it preserved terpines in a healthy crop after harvest as well, I can just dig around for some folks who have actually tried it and talk to them. Just figured I’d ask, there’s a lot of experience here :)
good luck bud.

I think I'll try this on one when I hear i have her outdoors so it can't hurt to try lol I'm currently in a mix of outdoor amd indoor due to moving to help an elderly family member so I had to put girls outdoors but had to rescue my blue dream'matic she got so much rain from 3 days of pouring n seemed like root rot but she's pulling out and most yellow wilted leaves have turned green with yellow hints on the edges and 1 of my 3 royal Dwarfs got brought inside in hopes of helping her bud so please check out my journal in my signature and leave any advice or what y'all would do to help these problems thanks guys and gals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back