Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya hairyman :pass:....the weather was nice this winter so I have put them all outdoors....thought I'd stick with what I know:thumbsup:.....shit I just looked at your pic above and seen those gals are in shot glasses :yoinks:...I knew there's a reason my money is on you to win the solo cup grow :headbang:

Good news on the mild winter I guess ,,,

Save your money :thumbsup:, thier going to be some dabbling in the dark arts (hydro):rofl: by some of the team and I only dunk mine in a bucket :biggrin:

I looking forward to what some of them come up with though :pop:

They can have all there fancy gadgets but I bet they still can't beat the king of small pot grows :thumbsup:......all that fancy stuff is just more to go wrong :rofl:.....my money stays on you pal, you got this :d5:....sure gonna be fun to watch though :smoking:
Good news on the mild winter I guess ,,,

Save your money :thumbsup:, thier going to be some dabbling in the dark arts (hydro):rofl: by some of the team and I only dunk mine in a bucket :biggrin:

I looking forward to what some of them come up with though :pop:

They can have all there fancy gadgets but I bet they still can't beat the king of small pot grows :thumbsup:......all that fancy stuff is just more to go wrong :rofl:.....my money stays on you pal, you got this :d5:....sure gonna be fun to watch though :smoking:

No pressure then :smoking:,,, I have actually got a little toy to try on one, for £2:50 delivered from Hong Kong I thought it was worth a try,,, :biggrin:
IMG_20190701_105703.jpg

Hey, for anyone living in the US and looking for a tower fan go to your local ALDI. I just picked up a 30", 3-speed with timer or continuous and man does this thing push some air for $19.99 and 3yr. warranty. model [HASHTAG]#90929[/HASHTAG] Don't know if I'd want to run it on high for my 4x4 also it isn't digital so you don't have to worry about being off from a power glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back