Status
Not open for further replies.
And where do I see who’s online. I’ve been gone for awhile. This new site is trippy.

Main page @SMOOTHseven :headbang:.members online now..

upload_2019-7-7_11-5-8.png

@Mossy i remember you. Thank you and all the others that got me started

if on phone click forums in top left corner, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says side bar:thumbsup:
And where do I see who’s online. I’ve been gone for awhile. This new site is trippy.

@SMOOTHseven ..go to Search aat the top of the main page...type your name in the posted by member...

upload_2019-7-7_11-9-17.png

and it brings all your previous posts up...

upload_2019-7-7_11-10-47.png

then just scroll unti you spot the ones you want...

I guess I must of deleted a lot. 2 logs and some media.

Hey hey heeeyyyy... AFN is back up. Right after I posted one of my last battle updates, ol' mother nature decided she didn't want me to have internet service... And I'm not posting through my cell carrier's LTE, because those guys are known to monitor certain stuff... It runs through DoD servers for crying out loud...
Anyway... Let's hope mother nature decides to quit using my area as a punching bag, So I can get back to normal life lol. We've had maybe a week's relief from severe weather. But on a bright note, I've gotten extremely proficient at reading Doppler radar
:pass:
20190707_060700.jpg

Hey hey heeeyyyy... AFN is back up. Right after I posted one of my last battle updates, ol' mother nature decided she didn't want me to have internet service... And I'm not posting through my cell carrier's LTE, because those guys are known to monitor certain stuff... It runs through DoD servers for crying out loud...
Anyway... Let's hope mother nature decides to quit using my area as a punching bag, So I can get back to normal life lol. We've had maybe a week's relief from severe weather. But on a bright note, I've gotten extremely proficient at reading Doppler radar
:pass:
View attachment 1075305
Trust me buddy DoD does not care about you and your grows, or all the peeps that grow for that matter. They are after “bad guys stuff”. Now if your grows fund a group of bad guys on a large scale, with large amounts of cash then yea they coming, but it won’t be DoD coming for ya

(hatez bein last post on a page, soooo....hehe :smoking:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back