Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers pal,, your solo cups looking good, I would top it up with soil next watering :thumbsup:

:smoking:,,

Gday Ducky :d5:

@the green bandit :toke:

How did your indoor grow end up buddy,,

Thanks, bro!

I just dropped it & some soil flew out. Got lucky, it wasn't a total disaster.

Hey check out the mutated freak!

No, not me ya buggers!!

iu

This plant. She is showing some signs of possible fasciation, but I'm not 100% sure yet but the new growth is mutated and isn't growing out of it. Could be that the seeds were so old, but all the others are fine so it is not environmental.
I love weird stuff...
Gonna just see what it does but if it's a male I'll cull it.

IMG_8415.JPG

Dr. Seuss...

IMG_8419.JPG

It's healthy and growing fine, well as fine as it can as a disgusting, shameful freak :smoking:

No, not me ya buggers!!

iu

This plant. She is showing some signs of possible fasciation, but I'm not 100% sure yet but the new growth is mutated and isn't growing out of it. Could be that the seeds were so old, but all the others are fine so it is not environmental.
I love weird stuff...

View attachment 1075678

Dr. Seuss...

View attachment 1075679

It's healthy and growing fine, well as fine as it can as a disgusting, shameful freak :smoking:
Heeeeyyyyy Yoooooouuuu Guuuuuuyyys!

That last pic I am stealing, :smoking: That is one bad ASS leaf development. :bighug:

Heeeeyyyyy Yoooooouuuu Guuuuuuyyys!

That last pic I am stealing, :smoking: That is one bad ASS leaf development. :bighug:

It's positively whimsical, that's why I'm gonna see what it does. I hope it's female may make some Dr. Seuss buds :smoking:

No, not me ya buggers!!

iu

I love weird stuff...

View attachment 1075678

Dr. Seuss...

View attachment 1075679

Hummmm genetic variation. If I was into breeding I would clone that plant just in case something special is riding along?

That's bad ass :pass: I've only seen that a handful of times... That curly leaf... Buds on nodes are so cool lol the uneven nodes... Very unique! Hope it's a girl!!

No, not me ya buggers!!

iu

I love weird stuff...

View attachment 1075678

Dr. Seuss...

View attachment 1075679

@Waira needs to see that!

:vibe: freaky! :hump: yes, a few curly-Q's have shown up here now and again- :biggrin:... some pretty weird growth aberrations can show later in growth, the Anomaly thread is loaded with examples of this, including Spanglish's amazing fasciation bud! ...it's on page 14 or close to that I think,.. I dunno about this though, time will tell,... one of my Lambys a few years back did a self-topping in a very odd way, like the whole pattern was "forgotten" by the plant,.. laterals quickly took over though!

:vibe: freaky! :hump: yes, a few curly-Q's have shown up here now and again- :biggrin:... some pretty weird growth aberrations can show later in growth, the Anomaly thread is loaded with examples of this, including Spanglish's amazing fasciation bud! ...it's on page 14 or close to that I think,.. I dunno about this though, time will tell,... one of my Lambys a few years back did a self-topping in a very odd way, like the whole pattern was "forgotten" by the plant,.. laterals quickly took over though!
You talking about that wierd wide ass looking bud

Hummmm genetic variation. If I was into breeding I would clone that plant just in case something special is riding along?

I never thought of that, I figured it might be something to give a miss but you could be correct and can't hurt to keep. If it is a male I'll collect the pollen, if a female I'll clone. These are those 10 year old Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush plants. I was going to see if a decent male showed up anyway.
That's bad ass :pass: I've only seen that a handful of times... That curly leaf... Buds on nodes are so cool lol the uneven nodes... Very unique! Hope it's a girl!!

Isn't that odd too, alternating nodes it's growing like a clone..

I just found and followed that thread via the other post about fasciation. In the retail garden business it can be pretty common, but in cannabis I have not seen it much.

It looks like it may self top, the growth is really tight and seems to get weirder as it gets bigger. I'm waiting for them to show sex, they are in solo cups so they are slowed down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back