Status
Not open for further replies.
You all have done it before though... Guess just only for friends?

We've done it with brand new accounts before because they dont have hundreds/thousands of replies and other members posting on and to their content. We never delete older and larger accounts. It's actually not standard practice for public forums to delete content like that. Instead, personal account information gets stripped or anonymized if requested. :d5:

We've done it with brand new accounts before because they dont have hundreds/thousands of replies and other members posting on and to their content. We never delete older and larger accounts. It's actually not standard practice for public forums to delete content like that. Instead, personal account information gets stripped or anonymized if requested. :d5:
Got it thanks and sorry again for bothering you all, just been a horrible day altogether. Sorry to attack you earlier didn't mean it to sound the way it did.

Surely time for August chat! Anyhow t'is Blue Dream'matic day 74.

IMG_1322.jpg

What a nice looking plant, Harry! Fine job:d5:

Thank you gromie......if I may call you that Frank?

Leaves are reddening...possiible late PK deficiency though the stress seems to be swelling buds even more. I guess they'd start eating the leaves fairly shortly anyhow?

Last edited:
Thank you growmie......if I may call you that Frank?

Leaves are reddening...possiible late PK deficiency though the stress seems to be swelling buds even more. I guess they'd start eating the leaves fairly shortly anyhow?
Looks like fall colors to me....she's using up what is in the leaves, hence the light green/yellow color. At this stage I don't really chase deficiencies, but just try to guide her gently to the finish. :pass:

(well, at least somebody besidez me realizes it'z not june any more :rofl: ppp)
Personally...I hope it stays the June thread for several more months...that way in the middle of January and its a frozen wasteland around here...I can log into LS and remember that....once...there was a summer. :crying::crying::crying::crying::pass::smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back