Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently harvesting this little beauty

IMG_1048.JPG

Awwww sorry mate!! Didn't mean to pick on you, just had to say it as your handle cracks me up :bighug::bighug::bighug:
Share a :pass:?

Are you picking on the boys again RG?!?!? ^_^

:rofl: :rofl: ... I've not even read what you said to him and i'm cracking up at the possibilities!!
:peek:

:rofl: :rofl: ... I've not even read what you said to him and i'm cracking up at the possibilities!!

Well Bandit posted up a picture of a lovely cock, turned out it was his. And then there were cute chicks involved. Then Dickfitzwell commented on how lovely Bandit's Red Rocket was, and well, you can see where it went from there..

Yup, I told him that I had a hard time getting past the name. He thought I was offended...guess I should have emphasized Hard! You go DG

Well Bandit posted up a picture of a lovely cock, turned out it was his. And then there were cute chicks involved. Then Dickfitzwell commented on how lovely Bandit's Red Rocket was, and well, you can see where it went from there..

I saw!! ..you restrained yourself!! :rofl:

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back