Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing pretty well mate :thumbsup:.....I took your advice and have some seed stockers in at the moment :eyebrows:....going to try and grow a plant in coco outdoor just for shits and giggles....put me down for a singed copy of your book when your done with it:headbang:.
been better buddy...but i am getting on with life...woke up at midnight and have been writing my grow book and am taking a break

I'm doing pretty well mate :thumbsup:.....I took your advice and have some seed stockers in at the moment :eyebrows:....going to try and grow a plant in coco outdoor just for shits and giggles....put me down for a singed copy of your book when your done with it:headbang:.

Coco outdoor cool stuff bud...look forward to see how that works out for you...something i have never tried before. Great you grabbed some SS gear...what strains did you get bud? Where did you get the seeds from? Signed copy = check!

I have super skunk auto, northern lights auto, white widdow auto and purple punch auto...got them from Seedstockers_Mischa to run in the upcoming battle :thumbsup:.....the coco outdoor could be interesting as I don't have a good ph pen or anything else I probably should have :rofl:. Just going to wing it and see how it goes, nothing ventured nothing gained right...?....how's the book coming along bud?
Coco outdoor cool stuff bud...look forward to see how that works out for you...something i have never tried before. Great you grabbed some SS gear...what strains did you get bud? Where did you get the seeds from? Signed copy = check!

I have super skunk auto, northern lights auto, white widdow auto and purple punch auto...got them from Seedstockers_Mischa to run in the upcoming battle :thumbsup:.....the coco outdoor could be interesting as I don't have a good ph pen or anything else I probably should have :rofl:. Just going to wing it and see how it goes, nothing ventured nothing gained right...?....how's the book coming along bud?

Oh sponsored seed!! Great stuff! Nice choices! Hahaha nice on the coco...hey sometime you just need to go for it regardless of equipment you should have! Book is going well tonight...haven't been into it too much(wrapped up with stress shuts down my creative drive), but i am now going full force on it. Once fall and winter flies i will be all over it and hope to have it done by midwinter.

Glad to hear the books going well man:thumbsup:....sucks about being stressed out, that shits not good for anything! Can't wait to see the finished product mate, I bet it's going to be amazing!! Been doing any fishing?... I don't think I've been since January :nono: but the weather is starting to warm up now so I'll have to plan a trip soon!
Oh sponsored seed!! Great stuff! Nice choices! Hahaha nice on the coco...hey sometime you just need to go for it regardless of equipment you should have! Book is going well tonight...haven't been into it too much(wrapped up with stress shuts down my creative drive), but i am now going full force on it. Once fall and winter flies i will be all over it and hope to have it done by midwinter.

Glad to hear the books going well man:thumbsup:....sucks about being stressed out, that shits not good for anything! Can't wait to see the finished product mate, I bet it's going to be amazing!! Been doing any fishing?... I don't think I've been since January :nono: but the weather is starting to warm up now so I'll have to plan a trip soon!

Shit bud...i have not been fishing at all...likely a big reason why i am so stressed!! I have HIGH hopes for the book to be exceptional.

hey my friends...hopefully everyone is doing well, i miss you my brothers and sisters!!
:bighug:I hope you are doing well, my friend. I'm looking forward to checking out this book! Count me in for a copy or two...autographed, if its an option:smokeit:

Just a heads up guys, you can only talk highly of vendors good or bad. No opinions allowed unless it praises the almighty vendors. I lost my rank for complaining about failed beans. This site isnt what I thought it was. I wont be back. @MegaBuds @BombSeeds @Mossy do I need to send unpopped beans back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back