Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally...I hope it stays the June thread for several more months...that way in the middle of January and its a frozen wasteland around here...I can log into LS and remember that....once...there was a summer. :crying::crying::crying::crying::pass::smokeit:

touche' :cheers: ppp

Surely time for August chat! Anyhow t'is Blue Dream'matic day 74.

View attachment 1090008
Nice lady.

I've been so high I never realized it's not a new one. Also has me as the thread owner lol.

I'm about to use my powers and lock y'all out.... Unless you admit I'm the almighty highass.

Personally...I hope it stays the June thread for several more months...that way in the middle of January and its a frozen wasteland around here...I can log into LS and remember that....once...there was a summer. :crying::crying::crying::crying::pass::smokeit:
Sorry if I pissed you off earlier, bad day.

But why you got to bring up cold weather already. I don't even want to think about it.

orry if I pissed you off earlier, bad day.

But why you got to bring up cold weather already. I don't even want to think about it.
No worries, and no need to apologize grobro...nothing is fucked here.
fuckitdudebowling.jpg

Its already starting to get chilly at night here...and the leaves just started to turn...I dread it. :yoinks::pass:

No worries, and no need to apologize grobro...nothing is fucked here.
View attachment 1090056

Its already starting to get chilly at night here...and the leaves just started to turn...I dread it. :yoinks::pass:
That stinks, it's still hot as Hades here. But nights are getting cooler

That stinks, it's still hot as Hades here. But nights are getting cooler
I like to talk shit...but to be honest the winters are starting to grow on me here (been here about 7 years now). By the time it starts actually getting cold I'm kinda ready for it. I grew up in the desert, and kind of like the changing seasons these days.

I say that now...when its been snowing for months and months, I may change my tune a bit. :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back