Status
Not open for further replies.
i have done extensive testing on many strains using both low stress supoercropping and high stress supercropping...it is certainly a useful technique...give low stress supercropping a try on some lower branches and you will see!! No harm will come to a lower branch that you lightly crush the inner walls to form a knot.

as always though...first learn to grow a healthy plant...then mess with advanced techniques. Supercropping on a plant with health issues is potential problems for sure
I've seen videos on supper cropping and read a bunch of guides and that's one thing they never really exactly tell you is how to do it right just pretty well grab it and fold til you bent it in half at a 90degree angle but im like ok so walk up n just snap it n hope it doesn't break off lol I know most will be like ok n see need to grab it and kinda slowly rocking it back and forth NOT to fold it in half just do it til it naturally falls over on itself and work it til you get desired bend lol but first time learning i took em for what they said and snap went the branch lol it's one of them things you need to practice and go out find a weed out side that is close to the branches size and start trying tip you get it down pat and that feel for it

ifyouarereadingthis.jpg

have a great night guys...been cool chatting with my friends again
Have a great night also buddy hope to chat next time and the rep was well deserved friend I really do wanna grow like your doing I think id have to build a small fire and be down beside that one and tell it stories so it didn't get scared thru the night and nothing messed with her after all she's a girl outside in the dark alone all night with them spooky sounds lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back