Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks :smoking: that was a free seed, photo. Solo cup is Auto Cookies, and I'm in it but this is a different plant.

I'm loving the Dinafem so far, germination is great and frosty buggers. Need to try the autos now! Thank you kindly for the compliment :toke:
Awww your the photo, cool cool, interesting

I see you has a garden pest @Wawashell, mine is actually jealous of my plants and hates them. Look at this insane creature...

IMG_8823.JPG

I have just planted my first ever dinafem seeds (cookies auto) im very excited to finally have some dinafem in the garden :woody:
Thanks :smoking: that was a free seed, photo. Solo cup is Auto Cookies, and I'm in it but this is a different plant.

I'm loving the Dinafem so far, germination is great and frosty buggers. Need to try the autos now! Thank you kindly for the compliment :toke:

Chillen with my Dingo in the tent, chillen with the girlsView attachment 1087645
My cat won't actually jump into the tent, but she's very much involved whenever the tent is open.

It's weird how we connect with animals in our care. So primal, and lovely. It's a refreshing realization, to be honest.

Cat's are known to be independent, and in outward actions that seems to be true. But make no mistake, if the cat is friendly to you, it's not because you have a cute face. It's because they have bonded with you on a level that transcends species.

I think the same can be said for any living thing you encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back