I'd give you everything I own
I'd give in if it could at least be ours alone
I've given everything I could
To blow it to hell and gone
Burrow down in and blow up the outside
Blow up the outside
Blow up the outside world

-- Chris Cornell (1984-2017)

I like this format better than the chat on hott, my stoned assed can't keep up with the typing if there's more than a couple of there :rofl:
Also afn needs some chat-love, this is too hecticwith all the loading screens to see new messages

Yeah notice how I said I've seen and heard bout others doing it and saying to do it but I never have and never see my self trying it lol I might later on a few grows down the road but right now and the next grow I'm needing every flower i can get and doing that and chancing snapping it off or any branch immediately scares me to death lol need to get some flower reserves built up and not had to worry bout meds especially good quality ones

i have done extensive testing on many strains using both low stress supoercropping and high stress supercropping...it is certainly a useful technique...give low stress supercropping a try on some lower branches and you will see!! No harm will come to a lower branch that you lightly crush the inner walls to form a knot.

as always though...first learn to grow a healthy plant...then mess with advanced techniques. Supercropping on a plant with health issues is potential problems for sure

That’s the one going in my other tent later this weekend, under Kings 600w LED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back