Status
Not open for further replies.
Or.....cause i do not have big ballz lol....i could just let that top portion ripen, chop, and then let the bott know m "skirt" finish up

for sure....you will miss out on the competitive factor of tips fighting for apical dominance though...the nature of the beast is the bud closest to the highest point(aka apical dominance) gets the most growth and flower energy and therefore the largest amount of flower. Make many tips around the same height verttically and you will get many well formed tips resulting in a larger overall yield(100 grams dry from 1.5 gallons of medium under bottom of the barrell 100X3w leds)
IMG_5087.JPG

for sure....you will miss out on the competitive factor of tips fighting for apical dominance though...the nature of the beast is the bud closest to the highest point(aka apical dominance) gets the most growth and flower energy and therefore the largest amount of flower. Make many tips around the same height verttically and you will get many well formed tips resulting in a larger overall yield
View attachment 1087615
This weed plant actually just ate a stoner. If you look close you can still see the lighter

The main stem is too stiff now, i wanted to but im afraid of breaking it
I know of people saying if main stalk is to hard to bend or work it back and forth for a min and won't give still yet to take a pair of channel locks wrap the teeth in soft but thick thick material so not to cut or tear uo stalk and slowly squeeze in general area and just keep doing it gradually adding more pressure but not enough to flatten the pith or aka the stuff inside the stalk lol but do that and if need to do it in couple spots so all that pressure is dispursed over a few areas and several inches then you could tie her down and wrap her around tie it in a knot and put a bow on her and fire it up lmao

Yea I like my training, but mostly do the super cropping to control either height or a direction, I only top once (if I top) and ret time LST

personally i dont see a real need for topping...you can control the side branching formation through lst or supercropping utilizing apical dominance to force the growth where you want it.

I just break mine anymore, takes to long to bend. Them when you do get it to bend they just break trying to lift back up.

Get some thread tape, break branch and wrap snug with thread tape. They never skip a beat seems like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back