Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good @baked in the bluegrass shes stretched a lot like the cosmic queen does from what I've seen so if she takes after the 24c in the last 4 or 5 weeks and thinks it's short bushy and goes that way by shooting a bunch of new growth and bud sites I've learned one thing with these autos you never know what will happen with their growth rates amd patterns and times I think they take a ton of grows and see where they all kinda fall in line together and overlap on everything to due with time yield and size and give us a real real real wide window so when ppl say why this and that they're covered by well 6 out 11 plants did go near or over times and sizes

i get it...depends on branch rigidity if you can get away with it...using reverse supports can give you much more flexibility through mid stalk stabilization and allow you to have more control flexing the upper stalk.If she is really rigid, bend a little at a time once a day. After a week you will be there.
@baked in the bluegrass
Another route, A pinch goes along way too, Super Cropping, usually works better on the stiffer stems
image.jpg

I rotate throughout the day, but have thought about adding the light as well.
Its my own damn fault, i strted the plant off thinking id go all natural no topping or training
I should start rotating the plants. Just makes sense.

side lighting is worth the effort for sure!

I am going to get some smaller lights for just that on the next run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back