Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s pollen. Just realized my car, other plants, all sorts of stuff is covered in it. I’m near some pine trees and they love to exhume it this time of year. I think my plants just collect more because they’re a little sticky from neem? Either way I’m not freaking out about it anymore :)

Yeah it doesn't look like anything I've seen before, but good to always be vigilant. I had a look at your other thread and I've dealt with spider mites indoors, so if you need any ideas let me know. Looks like they are under control tho, as good as it can be outdoors. I'll follow that thread just running around like a chick with it's head cut off this weekend.

No doubt. Gonna make the chicken soup today. The chicken is already cooked, so it should only take about an hour before it's ready to put into jars. The Beef stew is a bit more work. Think I'll save that for tomorrow. In a few weeks I get a break from work, and plan on making some pretzels and some bagels. Been years since I made bagels....

Nice, home cooking is so nourishing for the soul and the body. I love cooking up a batch of chick breasts, one dinner from them then soup or the like the next day from what's left :thumbsup:

it's the middle of the night, but it's not too late to dance in you chair!

Rock on my fam!

!!!!

Here's a good earworm for you.

awemmawep awemmawep awemmawep awemmawep

Oven is always on lol, but you need to bring your toppings. I'm more traditional style in my pies hahaha. I love to make them tho so bring your stuff, I'll bring the whiskey and da weed!

:cheers:I'll see you whisky and raise the pot. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back