Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolled myself a nice joint last night for this AM's wake and bake.

I forgot that I had also sprinkled in about 1/4 gram of granulated hash. Now I am so stoned I probably wont get any of my kitchen work done for many hours.

My "but then I got high" story....

Hows everyone else's weekend shaping up?

:pass:

Don’t mean to hijack the conversation, but I’ve got this white grit on tops of all my leaves. What is? You can wipe it off...
14F53DE9-CBA5-4B3A-A946-0F5C80EED5D4.png

Worth asking...:bighug:..how is your weekend going....?

It's going well Mossy, got some outside work done, cleaning up some old garden stuff and got the birdbath out and filled. Robins will splash it all out as soon as they find it :crying:
Hope your shopping went well and you can relax Sunday.

Hope everyone else weekend is good too @Mike20132 you're gonna have couch ass and munchies :rofl:

Don’t mean to hijack the conversation, but I’ve got this white grit on tops of all my leaves. What is? You can wipe it off...View attachment 1069077

No worries it's Live Stoners, no hijacking worries here.

That is weird as hell, doesn't seem like it's eggs as they are usually under the leaves.
Can you see anything under the leaves? Any critters?

Doesn't look entirely like anything I have seen before. What is around the plant? Is it all over? Is it soft, powdery, squishy?

It's going well Mossy, got some outside work done, cleaning up some old garden stuff and got the birdbath out and filled. Robins will splash it all out as soon as they find it :crying:
Hope your shopping went well and you can relax Sunday.

Hope everyone else weekend is good too @Mike20132 you're gonna have couch ass and munchies :rofl:
No doubt. Gonna make the chicken soup today. The chicken is already cooked, so it should only take about an hour before it's ready to put into jars. The Beef stew is a bit more work. Think I'll save that for tomorrow. In a few weeks I get a break from work, and plan on making some pretzels and some bagels. Been years since I made bagels....

Hey dudes and beauties.
Big up uk guerillas.

Black Mirror Season 5... Anyone watched any yet?

No worries it's Live Stoners, no hijacking worries here.

That is weird as hell, doesn't seem like it's eggs as they are usually under the leaves.
Can you see anything under the leaves? Any critters?

Doesn't look entirely like anything I have seen before. What is around the plant? Is it all over? Is it soft, powdery, squishy?

I think it’s pollen. Just realized my car, other plants, all sorts of stuff is covered in it. I’m near some pine trees and they love to exhume it this time of year. I think my plants just collect more because they’re a little sticky from neem? Either way I’m not freaking out about it anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back