Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirms the fact that I need a larger tent damn it!!! Looking budiful again Frank

Why don't Gorilla make a loft tent - don't think any other company provides the quality that Gorilla do - happy to be advised otherwise of course.

don't think any other company provides the quality that Gorilla do
Sure the poles and such are more hearty, but the sewing was absolutely terrible on my 4x4 Gorilla. Plus, 5 damn frustrating zippers in front, just to get in. The zippers look and feel of higher quality, but failed exactly the same as the cheap tent zippers I've purchased in the past.

Sure the poles and such are more hearty, but the sewing was absolutely terrible on my 4x4 Gorilla. Plus, 5 damn frustrating zippers in front, just to get in. The zippers look and feel of higher quality, but failed exactly the same as the cheap tent zippers I've purchased in the past.

I'm happy with the quality of mine, it's just too damn small! A loft tent will be next - thinking a 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8 Roof Qube. Ought to be good for 4 plants.

Stopped at few dispensaries while on vacation in a state that allows recreational. I just realized we must know what we're doing, because I didn't see any dried flower in those places that is better than the stuff I can grow myself at home.

Stopped at few dispensaries while on vacation in a state that allows recreational. I just realized we must know what we're doing, because I didn't see any dried flower in those places that is better than the stuff I can grow myself at home.
Agreed...about the only thing I use dispensaries for around here is to get vape pens. I can get a co2 hash oil cartridge with battery for 25 bucks or so...last quite a while, tastes great (they add terpenes) and is discrete for public use. I can't reproduce that at home. As for their weed, not impressed at all!

:coffee: g'day kidz, happee thurzday to all & to all a good day! :thumbsup: :biggrin: ppp

Wassup ls peeps!
Im excited, today has brought me many surprises.
One of them im most excited about are these mystery strain seeds from @Magic !
I just started a round of plants and im already planning out the next one lol.
The addiction is real!!!
20190718_112950.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back