Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to cope with the heat here pretty well, as long as I can keep the roots cool.....plenty of mulch on top and I water them in the hottest part of the day to bring the pot temperature down a little bit :thumbsup:
Been variable here @the green bandit . I’m in Northeast US and we are expecting 100 degrees for next 3days and heat index( no real clue what that means) of 113. My outdoor girls will be unhappy.

7F8510F3-01C5-406D-98E2-230D8D8E066B.jpeg
842C9CCA-777A-4791-8966-0B037DA392AA.jpeg
They seem to cope with the heat here pretty well, as long as I can keep the roots cool.....plenty of mulch on top and I water them in the hottest part of the day to bring the pot temperature down a little bit :thumbsup:
Just trying to keep them alive! I’m growing only two plants this summer. They are photos.. beasts... as I started them too early. Quick pic of the girls

Just wanted to peek in and say "Hi!"

Not dead yet here...

Gimme a day or so to get my sea-legs settled and I'll be annoying you all again soon!

Peace!

Just wanted to peek in and say "Hi!"

Not dead yet here...

Gimme a day or so to get my sea-legs settled and I'll be annoying you all again soon!

Peace!

:hurry:

Forgot to mention the latest addition to my "hope I live long enough to grow these damn things" collection:

20190715_174043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back