Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy! Hows that pup of yours doin?:pass: @Harry_Kovert
View attachment 1079159

A 2 year old pup Frank. We've had the dog whisperer in - have to treat him as if he was a 14 week old pup. Back to basics, learning the rules of the manor and understanding who's the pack leader before exposing him to the big wide world! Treating him like a dog.........not as a human in a furry suit.

He's making progresss though there are still some dominant traits that need addressing - slowly slowly and all that.

Friday will be a test as the plan is to walk him around the local vicinity......for the first time in 3 weeks!

I have faith, much more positives compared to pre whisperer behaviour.

Ultimately it's us that need the training - understanding how the human / dog relationship should be and understanding the language and behaviour that leads to a calm and submissive mutt..........who knows who's boss!

:wall:

Last edited:
A 2 year old pup Frank. We've had the dog whisperer in - have to treat him as if he was a 14 month pup. Back to basics, learning the rules of the manor and understanding who's the pack leader before exposing him to the big wide world! Treating him like a dog.........not as a human in a furry suit.

He's making progresss though there are still some dominant traits that need addressing - slowly slowly and all that.

Friday will be a test as the plan is to walk him around the local vicinity......for the first time in 3 weeks!

I have faith, much more positives compared to pre whisperer behaviour.

Ultimately it's us that need the training - understanding how the human / dog relationship should be and understanding the language and behaviour that leads to a calm and submissive mutt..........who knows who's boss!

:wall:
Good, man! I'm glad things are working out!

Nice looking puppies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my pooch, might be one of Frank's?

Here's Bob.....

VWJA1415[1].JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back