Mephisto Genetics June 10th Re-Drop!

I would have loved to have gotten some Super Orange Haze, but the only method I've used that has worked every time (other than last Monday when nothing worked) -- is to get in, get ONE thing, and get out. So it was Cosmic Queen.

Same damn thing. I was online 2 minutes before, placed CQ and PP in cart - check out and they say no longer available. Sorry @stan_mephisto and all - I'm done. I have wasted too much time on this. I will buy Meph occasionally from seedbanks, but am now turning my attention to other breeders. Night Owl here I come.

Was just back at store, only thing Sold Out is Cosmic Queen. All others still had each of their packs in stock. WOW
SURPRISED!!!

Glad it worked this time bro. I got mine too. I know you really wanted these cosmic queen seeds just like myself!

Happy growing bro!:cheers::pass:

Thank you and congratulations. The Cosmic Queen is going to get bumped to the top of the list and include in the next grow.

If you missed CQ with today's drop keep an eye on Supreme Seed Bank. Got email few days ago re: Mephisto Restock + Freebies coming. They couldn't tell me when they'll be posted, though. Supreme was great to deal with via USPS MO a few months ago, and received a few SMC freebies then.

Being that seeds are souvenirs legal in all 50 states because they contain less than 0.3% THC I struggle to understand why seed banks have such difficulty with credit card processing. If it's because of the type of business they are I hope that the More Act passing will change that.

Back