Mephisto Genetics June 10th Re-Drop!

Thank you and congratulations. The Cosmic Queen is going to get bumped to the top of the list and include in the next grow.
Right! I have yet to grow any mephisto strains, I have forum stomper and pinot noir on deck for my next grow which will be in a couple weeks. I could squeeze three in my tent but not sure if it would be wise to put cosmic queen in with them as she is sativa dominant.

Right! I have yet to grow any mephisto strains, I have forum stomper and pinot noir on deck for my next grow which will be in a couple weeks.

I am fairly new to growing and happy to have a jar of 50 Shades of Grape, Pinot Noir and Sam OG X Forum Stomper to smoke on and a Creme de la Chem and Double Grape on day 52 now. Great plants and great smoke on all accounts so far!!

Oh ya my cosmic queen!! Pretty stoked. This one sounds delicious :pass: :baked: :shooty:
Oh yeah. Chopped my cosmic queen f4 s1 by night owl about 10 days ago and it's one of my favorites already with those sour candy necklace terps. Great head high that goes straight behind the eyes first.

Looks like next drop is 21st. This technical error cost them a weeks sales by having to skip this Monday. Hope for some new stuff to come out on this one, we shall see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210610-135836_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210610-135836_Chrome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
Very happy to secure my packs of cosmic queen. This one is my unicorn.
Mine too. I've hit up a few Monday drops and managed to get through with things I'm glad to have but could do without. When last Monday crashed and burned I was not a happy camper. So glad things went smoothly this morning.

Back