New Grower Jumper's Third Grow : Mephisto 4 way with 500W QB

Day 53

Ticking along nicely all in all. Few leaves removed from CDLC, topped HBBS at the 3rd stem, otherwise stayed away. Blowing a gale outside - no time to be opening the tent!

GWK - swelling nicely

gwk - day 54.JPG

CDLC - still stretching. Easily as wide as tall!

cdlc - day 54.JPG

Fugue State - Day 14

fugue - day 14.JPG

HBBS - topped, day 7

hbbs - day 7.JPG

Last edited:
HBBS is looking good, which node did you top her?

Day 56

Pretty quiet all in all. EC 1.0. Hitting the older girls with full strength Pk 9-18.

The smaller girls are on EC 0.5.

GWK - day 56 - Fattening nicely. Some amber hairs showing. Not bothered to get the scope out yet

gwk - day 56.JPG

CDLC - day 56. Still stretching with lots of bud sites. Constant defoliation operation to get the secondary canopy lit up!

cdlc - day 56.JPG

Fugue State - day 17. Lots of lurvely LST for this young lady.

fugue - day 17.JPG

HBBS - day 10. Topped with new nodes coming through

hbbs - day 10.JPG

Your HBBS in day 10 is a lot bigger than my Blueberry, I will top mine when she is in 4/5th nodes. GWK is looking very good, you do grow them very well :clapper:

Subbed. Looking good so far.

I'll be watching that HBSS for sure. I've still got two beans left in a pack of HBSS that I may run in the new 50 gallon no-till.... :yay:

Added two more 25lt reservoirs - allowing me to give larger independent feeds ... and get away for a few days.

GWK back down to 0.9EC. She has slight burn at 1.0. At full PK. pH 6.2. Mainly cloudy trichs with some orange pistils. Going to give her Overdrive Friday.

CDLC remains on 1.0EC. 0.25ml/l PK. pH 6.1

Fugue and HBBS at 0.55EC. pH 5.9.

Plan is to try supercroppong in veg with these two as space could get tight.

Sorry no photos - home late!

Your HBBS in day 10 is a lot bigger than my Blueberry, I will top mine when she is in 4/5th nodes. GWK is looking very good, you do grow them very well :clapper:

My worry when you top at 4/5 is auto flowers trigger their flowering mechanism when they hit fourth node as far as I have read.

Age is relatively irrelevant. Topping early delays flower - something I see as preferable - but I do run longer by 10+ days.

Last edited:
Day 58

GWK pushing on. Nute burn has not worsened so will stick to 0.9EC for her.

Think she has a week or two left on nutes. This time I will start flush once I see amber.

gwk - day 58.JPG

gwk - day 58  -2.JPG

CDLC just finishing the stretch, bring on the buds. Nice frosting is developing. Huge fans leaves

cdlc - day 58.JPG

Fugue State - Day 19. Lot of LST for her

fugue state - day 19.JPG

HBBS - day 12. Pre and Post LST. Fiddly but got the anchors in. Think she had a slight Cal/Mag issue. Not sure why, as same feed as Fugue. Will monitor. If it worsens, I will put her on to her own reservoir. The new leaves look fine.

Looks like I FIM'd and topped her.

hbbs - day 12.JPG

hbbs - day post lst.JPG

Day 59

GWK - buds are starting to swell now. Few orange pistils showing all over

gwk - day 59.JPG

CDLC - frosting up and lots of bud sites. Think I will leave her alone now.

cdlc - day 59.JPG

Fugue State - Day 20. She is really starting to grow now. Will put her on her own 25lt reservoir at 0.7EC tomorrow.

fugue - day 20.JPG

HBBS - recovering nicely from her LST. Day 13.

hbbs - day 13.JPG

Last edited:
Back