Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow

Some pics from this morning. Group shot
DSCN1141.JPG

Four DBC about 30 days
DSCN1137.JPG

Five Sour Crack
DSCN1140.JPG

All the above were heavily impacted by my early overwater/drainage problem and I'm assuming the roots are in rough shape. I haven't watered in a long time, except for a small amount of tea several days ago. They're going to get a shot of Super Anti-Root Rot Tea in a few days.
Now we have 5 Fantasmo Express seedlings
DSCN1125.JPG

I'm starting these off in cups unlike the others that went into their big pots.
Took a trip to town yesterday, to go to the dentist, who ended up being out sick. About 220 miles RT 1/3 at our end on gravel. They had called me but we were already on the road. Nice trip though.There was a lot of this action.
P_20160531_090906_1_p.jpg

And I chopped down my miniature soil test girl, a little over 2 months old. She has a nice skunky smell. This is from my own "O" seed. Grown in a cup and moved to a 1 liter pot after she started flowering. 7 inch tall.
DSCN1143.JPG

We've had just a few hours of sun here this week, but the girls are moving along. I finally felt safe watering them first time since I discovered they were over- wet. They got the root rot tea ( from @Grim Reefer this time. There's a little less rain in the forecast for this week.
I'm hoping to give them a full AACT in a week or so.

Man thing are looking pretty good in here brother. Sorry for the absence, but I am caught up, and ready for more. That "O" looks nice bud, pretty frosty. Have one of these for the work bud! :slap:

Thank you Fuggz, good to see you. I'll get some new pics up in a day or two. The sun is peeking through this morning and the gals got a drink so I'm hoping for some action:)
:pass:

Today I put holes in my pots as per @hecno s suggestion, I really think that will help. I also poked them on the bottom and then set the pots on a bit of gravel in the trays. They had terrible drainage. There was some coco coir in the bottom holding up the moisture
I dumped out the pots that held the damped-off seedlings and saw just how wet the soil sas towards the bottom. Talk about a good graphic lesson. It was cringe-inducing lol....I'm hoping the hole-y ones dry out quickly.
looks like you found the problem

Back