Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

Well, I got a lot of stuff in the soil the last few days. I'll try to post some pics but I'm having device problems, I've got a new one coming..
I have popped @ 60 seeds, quite a few regs that will need sexing but still an absurd number for my space!!:haha: I guess I will selecting for vigor lol.
Ok, well I guess I'm not posting pics right now:eyebrows:
Started with (6)Portal Mix regulars from our friend @robbio.
(5) Z16x Harle-tzu from @StickMan , also via Rob.
(11)Portal Moonstone Amnesia regulars
(9) Mephisto Sour Crack, was supposed to be 12 in a sea of green type of arrangement, they didn't all cooperate so will fill that in with white chem or white crack(freebies)
7 stone dragons (portal)
9 Triangle Kush (mephisto)
I have 3 Sour Mango germing.
I have several more single portal seeds that I really want to grow, some Bomb thc, some 24 carat. Stop me!
:pass:
Hope to have pics of my leggy kids soon.

police-man-306848_960_720.png

Here's the Z16 x Harle-tzu photoperiod regulars starting out
DSCN2865.JPG

The Moonstone Amnesia had helmets, this was fun I took this pic with my tablet then thought I'd grab the camera and take one...by the time I turned around it had popped open
DSCN2863.JPG

The seed case really had the cots clamped together.
DSCN2864.JPG

Heres my proposed sour crack sea of green, but not sure how many of them will be SC, a little bit low success rate here but I'll fill it out with white crack and white chem. These are one gallon pots:
P_20170421_094041.jpg

Heres the room.
P_20170420_170458.jpg

Wow man you got the dreaded seed disease ,somebody call a Doctor.LOLShow us the green brother.There is only one cure,for this ,plant more fucking seeds.LOL.Can,t wait for the pics..Peace please
Haha man not done yet either. I guess my theory this time is make sure the room is solid green eventually...
Actually, If everything goes well I hope to distribute a few more seedlings among friends here. Here's some of our own O strain I gave to someone who likes the strain. It's a survivor, even outdoor, but not a high class smoke. They tested my starter mix,too lol.
DSCN2861.JPG

You are filling it up man.Keep it green dude.I would rather have a full room.I try to fill up my space to the hilt.Hey bud if your friends need more seed i can help out.Let me know.Peace please
Thanks Bro. You've already helped a few peeps man, I was able to pass along some of what I had. I'll think I'll try to get one of indoor growers here to do the Z16 also.

Back