Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

lol I always had a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that on the opposite side of the world, is the opposite kind of weather from I'm used to!!

I'm in dude!!!! Pretty excited to see the fishing and weed adventures you have this year!!!

lol I always had a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that on the opposite side of the world, is the opposite kind of weather from I'm used to!!

I'm in dude!!!! Pretty excited to see the fishing and weed adventures you have this year!!!
Great to have you along brother, hopefully we see weed and fish in abundance here or at least enough to keep it interesting!
:cheers: :pass:

Yo my man, I'm going out to Larson bay for a couple months to do some salmon fishing in the next 2 weeks , you ever make it out that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No man, haven't been out there. What are you up to, commercial or fun? Either way I'm curious...let us know how it goes!

Last edited:
Commercial, its a remote family owned operation and will do brotha I leave may 23rd so we got some time haha but I'll def let yea know , I am planning on moving to Alaska actually and was wondering how autos do in the summer in a greenhouse environment because of the non stop sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good man. If you're thinking of settling in the Kodiak area it's probably similar to here. Lot's of cloudy days but yep longer daylight it's not ideal but a greenhouse helps...the solarium/sunroom seems to be a good solution but that too is taking some tuneup.

Wow man at last,, may i pull up a toadstool for the journey.I love seeing your shit,the views are priceless.Good vibes your way.Peace

ab a toadstool for the journey.

Good to have you brother :d5:
So far, besides your Portal mix regs, and the Z16xHarle Tzu photos from you I've started to germ some Moonstone Amnesia regs and for theoretically my first pickings some mephisto sour crack, my fastest finisher last time.
So I'm basically in an expectant state right now, waiting for some green. :spels:

Good to have you brother :d5:
So far, besides your Portal mix regs, and the Z16xHarle Tzu photos from you I've started to germ some Moonstone Amnesia regs and for theoretically my first pickings some mephisto sour crack, my fastest finisher last time.
So I'm basically in an expectant state right now, waiting for some green. :spels:
I did Moonstone Amnesia my last grow.they don,t get very tall.I have some Fairy Frost and Blackstone to be harvested in a few weeks .The Fairy Frost is as big as your fist,very short also,.Good luck dude.Will be here for the duration.Peace

Back