Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

:eek1: yeah, 7.8 magnitude, no brush-off on that! ....Ahhh life on the Left Coast, right? :rofl: .... the boat, she's a nice craft Jay, best of all you can get away from the tsunami!

:eek1: yeah, 7.8 magnitude, no brush-off on that! ....Ahhh life on the Left Coast, right? :rofl: .... the boat, she's a nice craft Jay, best of all you can get away from the tsunami!
yep a big one but haven't heard any complaints....hope everyone's ok over there. That's like 1000 miles away. Big state lol

Wow bud i am so sorry i missed your thread bud.I will try to catch up,What a stunner bro.I did not get any notice.Wondered if you were growing this year.Thanks for the heads up.Peace please
I dropped a tag or two along the way, noticing you were awol lol...good to have you here now :pass:

Wow bud i am so sorry i missed your thread bud.I will try to catch up,What a stunner bro.I did not get any notice.Wondered if you were growing this year.Thanks for the heads up.Peace please

jus a headz up, the alert system can go wonky sometimez & it can help to unwatch a thread, then rewatch it ;) ppp

Back