Reaction score
A tad late but fuck it better late then never lol

Genetics:
Dutch passion daiquiri lime and either a Brooklyn sunrise or Colorado cookies(accidentally mixed them up)

Autopots:
2x 15l using promix hpcc with mycorrizae with added growstones instead of perlite

Light:
Veg, spectrum king closet case 100 true watts covers a 4x4 in a veg and 3x3 in flower
Flower, spectrum king 400+ with 90 degree reflector or 3 separate lights a mars hydro old model 300 watt a reflector 48 and 96 for just under 500 true watts

Nutrients:
Remos nutrients, using the base's along with magnifical... Additives, humbolts secret golden tree, mammoth p, recharge and slf 100 as an replacement to drip clean

Tent:
4x4x6.5 cheapo tent off eBay, I have a 6inch exhaust fan 440cfm with a carbon filter and 6 inch clip on fan will add another soon

The 2 autopots will have the tent to themselves in a few weeks

I apologize if this isn't in the correct format as this is my first time starting a journal, I'm open to feedback everybody has been so welcoming and it has been great to learn from you all @Hansbricks @2Stoned2Care @HemiSync @MeefCheef

The first pic was taken on Nov 1 day 10 from sprout the 2 in the autopots were transplanted from 1 gal on 10/27 so as of today the girls have been in the autopots for 13 days

c552bc511ad75d263ce3cc9bcb3433ef.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A tad late but fuck it better late then never lol

Genetics:
Dutch passion daiquiri lime and either a Brooklyn sunrise or Colorado cookies(accidentally mixed them up)

Autopots:
2x 15l using promix hpcc with mycorrizae with added growstones instead of perlite

Light:
Veg, spectrum king closet case 100 true watts covers a 4x4 in a veg and 3x3 in flower
Flower, spectrum king 400+ with 90 degree reflector or 3 separate lights a mars hydro old model 300 watt a reflector 48 and 96 for just under 500 true watts

Nutrients:
Remos nutrients, using the base's along with magnifical... Additives, humbolts secret golden tree, mammoth p, recharge and slf 100 as an enzyme

Tent:
4x4x6.5 cheapo tent off eBay, I have a 6inch exhaust fan 440cfm with a carbon filter and 6 inch clip on fan will add another soon

The 2 autopots will have the tent to themselves in a few weeks

I apologize if this isn't in the correct format as this is my first time starting a journal, I'm open to feedback everybody has been so welcoming and it has been great to learn from you all @Hansbrick @2Stoned2Care @HemiSync @MeefChef

The first pic was taken on Nov 1 day 10 from sprout the 2 in the autopots were transplanted from 1 gal on 10/27 so as of today the girls have been in the autopots for 13 days

c552bc511ad75d263ce3cc9bcb3433ef.jpg

76fccd37b06e71260436ec4a069dd2cf.jpg

Nov 5th after first feeding of remo nutrients Micro Grow and magnifical at 5ml a gal 2ml's of golden tree 1/2 of recharge 1ml mammoth p and 5mls of slf 100 the girls got about 500ml's of feed and also I foliar fed some recharge and magnifical

A full shot, this light sure is bright at only a 100 watts I think it's doing a great job also taken on Nov 5th
49dc159c9222fdfe378e2d2a1b632179.jpg

Taken on Nov 7th the 1 in the back didn't get transplanted(All started at same time same feed) and as you can see the 2 in autopots that got transplanted early in are doing great clearly ahead of the other 1
d1023d74054a57cb116f1ceb7ab9e456.jpg

Taken this morning Nov the 9th at 13 days in the autopots I'm thinking of turning the system on in a few days starting to see faster growth now

92282a31966dc9b2eb130e2546fe1750.jpg
I will update as needed maybe every 3 to 4 days with pics etc...

Last edited:
:pop:I'm here. Nice looking setup you have there. I think I still have the youngest ones going right now as I'm only on day seven with my babies and their brand new autopots. In that horrible phase where I keep hearing a voice in my head saying "can we turn them on yet?" :rofl: Growers love and :karmacloud:

:pop:I'm here. Nice looking setup you have there. I think I still have the youngest ones going right now as I'm only on day seven with my babies and their brand new autopots. In that horrible phase where I keep hearing a voice in my head saying "can we turn them on yet?" :rofl: Growers love and :karmacloud:

Thanks for stopping by guys I'm beyond eager to turn them on might wait another week then it's pedal to the metal will make 20 days in the autopots and roughly 27 from sprout...

I am subbed for this. Welcome to AFN I see you are using Remo Base nutes and magnifical. I am about to run the @REMO line up for the first time. Excellent choice of genetics to my man.

Back