Mephisto Genetics It's all going sour in here!

IMAG0340.jpg
IMAG0339.jpg
IMAG0338.jpg
IMAG0337.jpg

Oops missed some off, day 28,9 for the larger sours they short and stumpy. Been leaf tucking and that like crazy on them both was really tight, the mystery sour had an accident so I thought i would play with it all the big girls are on fish mix and bloom the tent was an eBay cheapo miss for the price it was a bargain it's 120#60#80
The other girls are being fed allnsorts I just playing with them see what works or not ,that second to smallest has been fed just a kelp mix, not going to keep it on it and it's made it harder to call the mystery sour after its bending I guess

Last edited:
:slap: plus:greenthumb:

Super grow.

For a new grower. You (as @Rhyce Saroni would say); "Rock'd this grow"
Hay thank you, everything up to this point is going to plan;ish , just did the homework, keeping it simple for the main girls and the seeds have done the rest,really surprised how fast they flower up especially the grape crinkle that is showing frost all ready, New grower but old gardener:cheers:, really enjoying the whole project

Wonderful, bet is smelling good in there... now does the grape smell of grape or does it taste of grape
Hay to be honest they ain't smelling that much any of them yet , i get a wiff when I open tent but that's about it for now,,should change in the next few weeks, they stayed shorter than i expected, I need to try at different heights perhaps let them stretch more at beginning, it's good quite addictive this growing I like the training as well but it's a bitch when they snap and I stunted a few but all fun thanks for stopping by

I've grown both Sour Crack & Sour Blues. Sour Crack never had a stink & Sour Blues developed a slight stink only in their final days before harvest. Both are excellent strains btw.

You're rockin' this grow!! :woohoo1:

Back