Mephisto Genetics It's all going sour in here!

Nice one, going nice and easy on first two,, mystery sour is time to play with soils and pot size

Hi thanks miss,

thanks for input pal, feel free to post what ever you want make it fun

Thanks for looking in , yea pleased with start my grape crinkle has started even better but early days

Thanks for looking in margahooja ,

Hi and well that's a lot to think about,lol, OK this grow is based on an easy feeding schedule by a grower called hazy I came across him by looking for a biobizz feeding schedule as i believe mephisto seeds like that and a biobizz light soil, now bone meal,oyster shell flour ,lobster,shrimp,fish bone shell come from a thread by rhyce saronis https://www.autoflower.org/threads/rhyce-saronis-mephisto-lab.46060/page-183#post-1188890 and very interesting read it is, now I am, after reading a lot of threads expecting calmag issues ,as I have leds, perhaps,? and yes i am ready but honestly ain't a clue what ille do when the time comes,, I just following a paint by numbers plan I came up with based on sound thinking lol, my new girl if she comes up is in halfboibizzcoco mix going to get fed seaweed and tortured relentlesy I want to try and go organic but I ain't going to lose sleep giving it the plant magic stuff if it makes the difference,next up next week is in two litre pop bottle,I think we get enough free seeds lets experiment lol

Hay thanks every one for stopping by[/QUOTQUOthey seem to love the Cal mag I've got oyster shell meal and I think it's rock phosphate I gotta check that one they say you can top dress with it I don't have LEDs but had Cal mag problems last time I'm trying to get ahead of it this time next time it will be mixed in my soil.
I just dropped a free seed in a gallon pot just to see.

Love me some sour strains! Things are looking great in here so far! I ran their sour blues and it was really really good smoke and really nice tight dense buds! Your going to nail it! Can't wait to watch this one!
Thanks for the heads up , already wondering how I am going to grow all the strains I want too blows your mind, hope I nail it, temps high, paranoidly waiting for a Cal,mag problem

sour blues is my 2nd fav smoke,its the only sour ive tried from mephisto.
looking great for 7 days.
goodluck.
:pighug:
Hi and thanks archie gemmill for looking in at my grow, another sour blues recommendation nice , Hay everyone you want to check this growers thread out ,full of pearls of growing wisdom contained within and lovely plants, I have that written down " why born on a Monday killed on a Friday just the way it is in gemmiltown" should be a lyrick in a jam soundtrack anyways thanks

They seem to love the Cal mag I've got oyster shell meal and I think it's rock phosphate I gotta check that one they say you can top dress with it I don't have LEDs but had Cal mag problems last time I'm trying to get ahead of it this time next time it will be mixed in my soil.
I just dropped a free seed in a gallon pot just to see

Hi southcarolinayardog,Yes I think experimenting with top dressings is good,like you say would be best for it to be in there already and available,I might sprinkle in something at some point, they are allready getting pinch of epsome salts per feed.

So we roughly at day 20 in these pics I have since given both a leaf tucking and removal of fans they compact ills need to do this earlyer in future
IMAG0256.jpg
IMAG0255.jpg
IMAG0251.jpg
,,they still on fish mix mystery sour is looking nice that's In coco,soil mix and going to get fed various npk mixes,the one in middle grape crinkle and the baby I forget
IMAG0256.jpg
IMAG0255.jpg
IMAG0251.jpg
IMAG0247.jpg

So we roughly at day 20 in these pics I have since given both a leaf tucking and removal of fans they compact ills need to do this earlyer in futureView attachment 637819 View attachment 637820 View attachment 637821 ,,they still on fish mix mystery sour is looking nice that's In coco,soil mix and going to get fed various npk mixes,the one in middle grape crinkle and the baby I forgetView attachment 637819View attachment 637820View attachment 637821View attachment 637822
Very beautiful, I think I need a bigger tent. What brand was yours?

Your girls are rocking:headbang: this is going to be great grow the mephisto are beautiful plants:slap: keep up the great work!

Back