Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Bloody hell lads it's like holby city meets eastenders hope there all gonna be ok have to agree with you Itisi as a species we are pretty messed up

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

You know what Mr mescaline, this place is like a little oasis of normality in a desert of weirdness.

How bad is it that a place that pretty much harbours criminals, is the nicest place to hang out?! Chicken oriental.

You know what Mr mescaline, this place is like a little oasis of normality in a desert of weirdness.

How bad is it that a place that pretty much harbours criminals, is the nicest place to hang out?! Chicken oriental.
Ha ha mate I'm from Liverpool tell me about it most of the quietest neighbourhoods here are full of gangsters so they do have there uses

Ha ha mate I'm from Liverpool tell me about it most of the quietest neighbourhoods here are full of gangsters so they do have there uses

But that is dying out mate.

There's no honour amongst thieves now days.

It's all little boys with big guns, you get that first hand up there, loads of little wannabe scrotes. Thing is, thas the danger nowadays.

Gangsters wouldn't bother joe public like us, but these kids now would happily come in to a growers gaff and rob them.

Right, I'm proper in old gits mode now! I'm crashing.

Good night lofters.

OOOO! Show us yer tools U! [emoji28]

I have mostly Bosch. They don't last as long as Makita but it doesn't matter cos I hardly use them! [emoji38]
Haha! And we call them contractors?

I have all sorts of tool brands, I have a complete woodworking shop! It was going to be set up in the basement, by the wine cellar. But things have changed, the wine will be under the sink and the tools in the garage.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol.

I've only used the drill and the driver.

The saws don't know what a blade looks like.

They're booked in for some diy duty next week, if things return to some sort of normality soon(got it is old and itisher in hospital. 2 different hospitals, one in London and one in kent!)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
I'm sorry to hear. :(

By the way, did they leave you alone at home? Is that even legal?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back