Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I was afraid it'd feel more like when you eat it instead of smoking.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The a place for it Witchy, it's my new holiday take away. You can fill up the tank and the batteries will last all day. This would have made our last break perfect.

No. I'm planning on having the cbd as a work smoke, it's driving that really aggrivates my wrist.

Hopefully the cbd will ease that and then a can get mangled of a night on the usual.

Now, the piss on my strawberries is the thc tempering effect of cbd. If I'm chocked full of cbd from the daytime, will that block me getting lean in the evening? If so, the London cannabis club will be getting a medi gift!

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I have wrist and elbow pain, which I didn't know because the Pristiq used to mask the pain. Awesome news is that the canna capsules actually help with that, a LOT! You should try it.

Yer, I'm toying with the idea of repairing/adapting the old tent and keeping some mothers. Both the freebies and the chunks are for that.

The cbd is, well, an admission that old age is no longer creeping up on me!
I'm going to try to keep bonsai mothers just as house plants. Going to make a nice stand with a bonsai pot sitting on top of it, with a hole bringing the roots into the closet part of the stand, where the container with the water pump will sit. Thought I'd make a wide stand so I can have like 4 or 5 bonsais sitting on it.

I'll post pictures whenever I get it done! [emoji121] [emoji6]

Back