Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

OK. Liberty haze all gone. Loved it.

Started on the utra lemon haze. Or as I now think of it, the mock turtle of the cannabis world!

Yum. I mean, Fucking yum!

Instant lemony sherbet taste, followed by an aftertaste that kind of reminds me of pickled onion monster munch! That probably sounds rank but, it's not. It's knocked pineapple express off the top spot for tasty weed.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Nice!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Pupdate.

View attachment 695824

On the left, we have fat boy (black) and slim (blue) on the right we have the runs, the blue is doing OK, the black (known as the lab, coz he looks like a miniture lab...) not so good. He's lost weight, we are currently trying to hand feed, not so easy with something so small you can't actually see its mouth till its gaping.

You can see the difference in them though. Nature is a fucker, survival of the fittest sucks when you want them all to survive.
[emoji52] I hope he makes it...

You get monster munch in the states?

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Not really, I haven't had a bad case of the munchies in a while. Now, my friend taking the capsules to sleep says she sleeps great and passes out within the hour, but always wakes up 5 hours later with the munchies. So she snacks on somethings and goes back to bed.

Hey, if it keeps her from taking the sleepwalking pills she takes (Lunesta, I think), I'll be happy! [emoji106] [emoji6]

[emoji52] I hope he makes it...

Me too.

He can't take a bottle, so we're using a sponge cut into wedges and dipped in milk. Human babies are a lot easier (obviously as a man, I don't include the the following in my judgement; the inconvenience of gestation, the mild discomfort of chilbirth and how bang out of order the top rack being out of bounds for the husband is!). Misogynist? Who?

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Not really, I haven't had a bad case of the munchies in a while. Now, my friend taking the capsules to sleep says she sleeps great and passes out within the hour, but always wakes up 5 hours later with the munchies. So she snacks on somethings and goes back to bed.

Hey, if it keeps her from taking the sleepwalking pills she takes (Lunesta, I think), I'll be happy! [emoji106] [emoji6]

No! These!
Screenshot_2017-02-01-22-19-39.png

Aww. Poor lil dawgs... [emoji53]

Hope they all get a good belly full soon.. sharing is caring unless you're a puppy!

Mate. I'm beginning to hate fat boy! We spent the past few days trying to latch the runts on to mum, as soon as there's as sniff of milk, fat boy comes flapping in, all little stubby tail and big head! As much as I admire his spirit, he's a little cunt. When nobody is listening, I whisper to him that we are gonna sell him away from his mum. Puppy wanker.

Me too.

He can't take a bottle, so we're using a sponge cut into wedges and dipped in milk. Human babies are a lot easier (obviously as a man, I don't include the the following in my judgement; the inconvenience of gestation, the mild discomfort of chilbirth and how bang out of order the top rack being out of bounds for the husband is!). Misogynist? Who?

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I can't imagine what it's like as a woman...nor do I want to! lol

When I was a teenager, I had nightmares where I just found myself pregnant and all I could think of was "Oh, my god! I'm going to have to give birth! It's probably going to hurt like hell!!"

Your little guy is in my thoughts here...

Back