Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Aww! I see you've got the RQS Special Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on a freebie.
That's been around a long time, fook me I grew that six or seven years ago in me back garden, also did one of the same batch of seeds up the hill last year.

It's a proper stinky strain of it goes right bud.. gotta be worth a pop! [emoji1360]

Aww! I see you've got the RQS Special Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on a freebie.
That's been around a long time, fook me I grew that six or seven years ago in me back garden, also did one of the same batch of seeds up the hill last year.

It's a proper stinky strain of it goes right bud.. gotta be worth a pop! [emoji1360]

Yer, I'm toying with the idea of repairing/adapting the old tent and keeping some mothers. Both the freebies and the chunks are for that.

The cbd is, well, an admission that old age is no longer creeping up on me!

I'm gonna crash before these things start chirping again.
20170129_175703.jpg

Goodnight.

Yer, I'm toying with the idea of repairing/adapting the old tent and keeping some mothers. Both the freebies and the chunks are for that.

The cbd is, well, an admission that old age is no longer creeping up on me!

Yeah, I get that about the cbd. Does it get you mashed tho?

Ya see... I suspect if you've got a massive pile of weed that takes the edge off an ache, and a medium sized pile of hard hitting indica, you'll be smoking the one that fooks you up first.

Let's not try to be too sensible here! [emoji2]

Yeah, I get that about the cbd. Does it get you mashed tho?

Ya see... I suspect if you've got a massive pile of weed that takes the edge off an ache, and a medium sized pile of hard hitting indica, you'll be smoking the one that fooks you up first.

Let's not try to be too sensible here! [emoji2]
No. I'm planning on having the cbd as a work smoke, it's driving that really aggrivates my wrist.

Hopefully the cbd will ease that and then a can get mangled of a night on the usual.

Now, the piss on my strawberries is the thc tempering effect of cbd. If I'm chocked full of cbd from the daytime, will that block me getting lean in the evening? If so, the London cannabis club will be getting a medi gift!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

OMG! Is that what I think it is?? Canna vape juice? Wow! How did you like it, by the way?

And hello. I haven't been around much, a lot going on around here, but it seems like things are calming down now. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah, it works. Not my preferred method of ingestion. But needs must.......

Back