Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Blueberry has been moved to the loft.

All reservoirs now have the spaz hand adaptation.

Candy kush looks like starting of calmag, possibly due to previous ph issues as she looks a bit hungry despite being on a full strength.I'll tap her with some cal mag tomorrow anyway, it's got a bit on n in it.

Anyway, I'm off to have a vape and marvel at mother nature (the way the marihuahua just chucks those tiny little things about!)

LOL Tampon puppy. She can't help it if they want to move all over. When I had chihuahua moms they would let the pups move around then redirect them to nurse. I miss my little ankle-biters, fiercest dogs I've met LOL.

LOL Tampon puppy. She can't help it if they want to move all over. When I had chihuahua moms they would let the pups move around then redirect them to nurse. I miss my little ankle-biters, fiercest dogs I've met LOL.
Lol. At the moment she is being 'gentle' and controlling them with a little lick. But when you weigh 5oz a little lick sends you out of the whelping box.

They smell soo nice! Just getting that puppy smell coming in. Feck me! Ultra lemon haze and puppy! I'm gonna put them both in the same jar!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Lol. At the moment she is being 'gentle' and controlling them with a little lick. But when you weigh 5oz a little lick sends you out of the whelping box.

They smell soo nice! Just getting that puppy smell coming in. Feck me! Ultra lemon haze and puppy! I'm gonna put them both in the same jar!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Puppy sniffing weirdo. [emoji38]

Back