Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

The seed is.

Seedling is candy kush and the recoverer is mazar.

Got a new way of starting seeds, I drop them on the kitchen floor, loose it for an hour, then tread on it to find its where abouts. 100% success rate!
I gotta try that! [emoji121] [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It got bad in summer.

You could smell my grow out in the street.

But, after a crap day, there's nothing like swinging the loft hatch open and being greeted by that aroma.
It's also nice on a beautiful morning, a cold middle of the night, and any other time. [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The new ultra lemon haze also seems to be tiny!?

She's not been burnt or owt (or is it nowt?) I fink it's just an ickle strain/pheno/batch.

I'm gonna give her till the week end and then maybe drop a freebie seed, got no pots, suggestions?

I'm thinking either; make a dwc bucket, a diy aeroponics, see what would happen if I left 1 in the Aerogarden or put 1 in dirt (haha, then I'd give myself a paper cut on my japseye, gouge my eyes out with an ec pen and pour ph down in the sockets), dirt? in my tent? with my reput..... wrong social media site.

She's not been burnt or owt (or is it nowt?) I fink it's just an ickle strain/pheno/batch.

I'm gonna give her till the week end and then maybe drop a freebie seed, got no pots, suggestions?

I'm thinking either; make a dwc bucket, a diy aeroponics, see what would happen if I left 1 in the Aerogarden or put 1 in dirt (haha, then I'd give myself a paper cut on my japseye, gouge my eyes out with an ec pen and pour ph down in the sockets), dirt? in my tent? with my reput..... wrong social media site.
Build a bucket get your dwc on and please don't mention that mud stuff sooooooo last century [emoji23] [emoji111]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Get some coco.
21d83c5643f36765235d78837370d527.jpg

Back