Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Hmm new Internet laws and you call me para don't come crying to me if pc plod boots your door in and takes all your shiny toys then again I've heard you southern shirt lifters like getting your backdoors banged in [emoji111] [emoji23]

I toke therfore I am so naaa
No mate.

I was offering an alternative acronym for vpn.

If I wasn't such a luddite, I'd learn how to do that sort of stuff.

I doubt plod would waste the resources on my 4 plants, I don't serve up, most of the neighbours smoke.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

No mate.

I doubt plod would waste the resources on my 4 plants, I don't serve up, most of the neighbours smoke.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I know dude just pulling your plonker I use a vpn because I download all my movies and music through bittorrent and virgin block most of the sites not on my computer they don't only cost £20 a year I use nord vpn but it's a bit slow might try a new provider ps if your going to get a vpn make sure it's not got its servers in Europe then these new laws don't matter [emoji106]

I know dude just pulling your plonker I use a vpn because I download all my movies and music through bittorrent and virgin block most of the sites not on my computer they don't only cost £20 a year I use nord vpn but it's a bit slow might try a new provider ps if your going to get a vpn make sure it's not got its servers in Europe then these new laws don't matter [emoji106]

Does that affect Kodi Wilee?

No mate.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I know... growing is a dangerous hobbie. [emoji53]

Even where it's legal, there are always limitations. It shucks! [emoji121]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back