Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I reckon you could bosh up a decent aeroponic bucket easily. Make it spray tho, rather than piss..

That's the way forward! [emoji1360]
I've been eyeing up some sprinkler heads at work, the mist ones they use in generator rooms. Them I saw they have 150 bar pressure behind them! 150 Fucking bar! My 3 bar shower takes the skin off you!

But I'm thinking aeroponics.

In other news, the chihuahua may be up the spout.

All the signs are there, big nips, sleeping, nesting,wanting Ben and jerries, being shagged by a maltese.

Maybe parenthood will change her.....Can't make the cunt any worse!
d83d2ed689ee36003461bcd2e5447786.jpg

Itisi
it is isn't it?

The new ultra lemon haze also seems to be tiny!?

She's not been burnt or owt (or is it nowt?) I fink it's just an ickle strain/pheno/batch.

I'm gonna give her till the week end and then maybe drop a freebie seed, got no pots, suggestions?

I'm thinking either; make a dwc bucket, a diy aeroponics, see what would happen if I left 1 in the Aerogarden or put 1 in dirt (haha, then I'd give myself a paper cut on my japseye, gouge my eyes out with an ec pen and pour ph down in the sockets), dirt? in my tent? with my reput..... wrong social media site.
We're very happy with our new buckets. Although I feel you're much ahead of us building these things, we'll be happy to help if you have questions. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Build a bucket get your dwc on and please don't mention that mud stuff sooooooo last century [emoji23] [emoji111]

I toke therfore I am so naaa
Exactly! We MUST drag @Vlad The Inhaler out of the dark ages! I want to send him a bucket!!!

By the way, I love the new avatar. [emoji16] [emoji106]

I've been eyeing up some sprinkler heads at work, the mist ones they use in generator rooms. Them I saw they have 150 bar pressure behind them! 150 Fucking bar! My 3 bar shower takes the skin off you!

But I'm thinking aeroponics.

In other news, the chihuahua may be up the spout.

All the signs are there, big nips, sleeping, nesting,wanting Ben and jerries, being shagged by a maltese.

Maybe parenthood will change her.....Can't make the cunt any worse!
d83d2ed689ee36003461bcd2e5447786.jpg

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Never say never...

Back