Is AFN 10 or not?

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lots of hash.
Alrighty AFN'ers is this mighty site 10 years old this year & we have missed her birthday?

I know I joined in 2011, and I see some of the Admins etc have dates around the same time as me. I thought the site was new then?

There were several of us who started at AFN in '11...Although my date shows '13, I was one of the 'erased' members when a mod...TBM (thai budda man ) blew some kind of gasket....I'm sure some remember..... When I came back from heart surgery in '13 and had to join again...and lost my original 'automan' name....nothing was restored.
I still celebrated !

There were several of us who started at AFN in '11...Although my date shows '13, I was one of the 'erased' members when a mod...TBM (thai budda man ) blew some kind of gasket....I'm sure some remember..... When I came back from heart surgery in '13 and had to join again...and lost my original 'automan' name....nothing was restored.
I still celebrated !

Yup @automan2 ....we managed to restore some Old Accounts...but others were so corrupted..they couldn't be restored. Unfortunately...yours was 1 of them.

My join date is the start date....... :headbang: ...First post on site in Sanctuary......:pass:

you old-schoolers are awesome i have so much respect for you and the industry has changed so much since i joined and you guys had lowriders and still kept on trucking

you old-schoolers are awesome i have so much respect for you and the industry has changed so much since i joined and you guys had lowriders and still kept on trucking

Indeed mate, my first ever was a Low Ryder 2 from Joint Dr, and tell you what it was a good smoke. Nothing compared to the 25% buds at the moment, but still far better than what I was buying from the street at the time.

Just to give you an indicator, where I live they were selling Grit Weed at the time. That was immature buds sprayed with a silica spray to make it look like trichs. So essentially you were smoking glass shards.

I ended up at AFN after being laughed off other grow forums for growing autos. Almost pitchfork & burning brand stuff, and now you can't turn around without someone knocking out a new autoflower.

Indeed mate, my first ever was a Low Ryder 2 from Joint Dr, and tell you what it was a good smoke. Nothing compared to the 25% buds at the moment, but still far better than what I was buying from the street at the time.

Just to give you an indicator, where I live they were selling Grit Weed at the time. That was immature buds sprayed with a silica spray to make it look like trichs. So essentially you were smoking glass shards.

I ended up at AFN after being laughed off other grow forums for growing autos. Almost pitchfork & burning brand stuff, and now you can't turn around without someone knocking out a new autoflower.
its changed so much and what a wonderful time to be starting to growing your own weed also i don't know if you saw the super satia seed club grow that's incoming they have an auto with 20 pcent thc and 10 pcent cbd how cool is that

I'm new here as most of you will know, but I'm glad AFN exists. So much information to be found here. Not to forget the nice people who make you feel right at home.

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you!!!

Oh yeah, the good ole days....Joint Doctor's Lowryder II was my very first auto, then Purple Jem ! If I remember correctly, Mossy had something to with the Jems.....I was hooked....
Other forums were not friendly places for auto growers so info was sparse...good thing cause my growing was sparse too...

Stone actually invited me to AFN in '11 and I remember Muddy looked into restoring my acct but to no avail. A lot of us were very active back then...

Back